Pine tree ewt clothth and pinecone headphones

Chapter 1
one day
the pine tree was walking over to his mom
and his mom was like "ok palm tree what do u wan?" and he responded with "yo i need that candle u were talkin' bout?'"and his mom was like "aight let me got the pots in the pan and eat the cards rq, kay sweetheart?" the mom said, kissing the pine tree on the forehead. "ok mom please buy me some gasoline tomorrow so we can burn the goggles at the lava pit again" "alright sweetie pie, we'll do that with the scissors in the garbage" "thanks mom!"
the pinetree went over to the lid of the window, he grabbed his school lunch bag and ate the handle, the cloth material gifting his mouth with a taste of cloth. 'ahhh, i'm glad my mom cooks me leather every day too', he says, sighing. he gasped as the chair flew into the sky, and giggled like a child... he is a child. the pinecone decided to pat the street, the street yelling, "GET AWAY BRO UR NOT MY DAD" and the pinecone ran away, crying loudly. 'aww man, i feel bad for the pinecone with the headphones. i wonder what their name is. maybe i will talk to them at egg school!' he said, as some leaves started dancing with their arms and legs in the air, eating a mouse slowly. the mouse screamed, begging for help. blood splattered everywhere. he GASPED LOUDLY and CRIED and ATE THE WHOLE LUNCH BAG in his GRIEF! he started sobbing, and punched the TV in the sky.