Taken

In the Lab, the five teenagers were observing a new black motorbike. Donald walked in with a large smile across his face, he was dressed in a full leather suit which he thought made him look young and hip.

"So, what do you think?" Donald smiled.

"I think you're begging for a gang of bikers to do rotten things to you." Chase said.

"Are those my pants?" Bree questioned.

Donald let out a chuckle, "not anymore." He walked over to his motorbike, "i call him the Daven-cycle, she's got auto pilot, laser-guided weapon systems, and a tiny little flower vase, to brighten your day."

"Woah cool, throw in a tiny basket for Chase to ride in and we're good to go." Adam joked.

Behind them one of the screens began to flicker and spark, through the screen a familiar face appeared. "Hello?anybody home?" Douglas waved mockingly at them.

"He hacked you again, would it kill you to spend $40 on some security software?" Leo pleaded

"Love the new lab, Donny, ooh, tunnels! Industrial yet classy."

"Take a hit ex-brother. There's a reason why none of us accepted your buddy requests."

"Oh, i accepted." Adam said.

"Yeah, me too." Amelia joined in.

"What? His updates are hilarious." Adam tried to defend himself and Amelia.

"They really are, 'looking forward to a weekend of evil, winky face.'" Amelia and Adam laughed. Amelia knew it was wrong to accept the buddy request but truthfully she became quite close to Douglas in those few months, she saw a side to him that wasn't evil and hoped one day that would come out and he's realise all the kidnapping and torture was wrong. Amelia remembered downloading all of Douglas' music just in case it got destroyed because she knew how munch  he loved it, and the day he wasn't an evil mastermind was the day he would get it back. Amelia knew the good side of him and she wished the rest did too.

"Listen, i haven't got a lot of time, Krane' ll be back soon. He went out to get his head waxed."

"Fascinating, you know what? You know it might sound like I'm hanging up." Donald went to press the end button on the call but Amelia slapped his hand away.

"Wait, just give him a chance to explain." Amelia bit her lip, she was scared that if she stood up for Douglas too much she'd lose all the trust she had to rebuild.

"Aw, thanks Amelia, see this is why I've always liked you. You're not even bionic and you were 10x more productive than Marcus, maybe i should have put bionics in you when i had the chance."

"Douglas, you're not helping yourself here." Amelia gave him a stern look that used to always put him in his place.

"Right, right. You're in danger, Krane has completely lost it."

"Oh, wow! So, the guy who keeps implanting himself with bionics is unstable? Who would have seen that coming?" Chase sarcastically said

"I'm serious, Krane is using my technology to give himself new abilities i didn't even know were possible! He's a ticking time bomb, and he sees you three as a threat!"

"Hey, what about me? Im dangerous" Leo argued.

"Yeah, and me?" Amelia added.

"Yeah, there's always a chance you might faint on somebody." Douglas aimed this retort at Leo and looked into Amelia's eyes. "He doesn't see you as a threat because you're only human, but once he see's you in action oh boy."