Rise of the secret soldier part 1

Adam, Amelia, Bree And Chase were sat in the kitchen digging into the platter of fruit and veg when Leo walked through the door holding a cardboard box, "good news for my favourite bionic peeps. Your new PR came through big time."

"Please tell me it's not another celebrity game show." CHase complained, "we always lose."

Bree sighed, "probably because one of us always hits the buzzer too soon, and doesn't know the answer."

"In my defence, i thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer." Adam said.

"You remember the big magazine interview i got you guys? The arrival just came out thanks to yours truly,  Leo Dooley of Dooley Entertainment, a subsidiary of LeoCorp."

"Awesome."

"Cool"

"I want to see!"

Adam, bree and Chase all ran towards Leo and took the magazine out of his hand, Bree looked at it confused, "wait, the reporter interviewed all of us. Why is Adam the only one on the cover?"

"This whole arrival makes it sound like he's in charge." Chase said, "'Adam davenport is the bionic team's leader, strong man and all-round superstar?"

"What? Didn't you tell them you were the leader?" Amelia asked Chase.

"Are you kidding me? Of course i did."

"Hey listen to this, 'along with Adam's little brother, the girl helps him on missions." Bree read out, "it's like me and you barely even exist."

"What are you talking about? It mentions you guys right here, see? 'Bree and Chase Davenport not pictured'"

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Donald asked.

"This article totally misrepresents how our team works.  People are gonna think that Adam is the only one who does anything."

"Oh, don't worry! I'll set the record straight and tel 'em the girl does stuff, too."

"Guys, don't worry about this, the media distorts everything. I mean, one time, an article said that i was self-absorbed." Donald laughed, "look, the important thing is that you know the truth about who you are and what you do."

Chase began to read another section of the interview, "we also spoke to Leo Dooley, the bionic team's brilliant mastermind."

"What? That's it, I'm calling the lawyer." Donald stormed out.

*

"Leo look at this." Chase said waving a tablet int he air as he walked into the lab with his siblings. "It's bad enough that magazines are twisting the facts, but now gossip sites are writing all sorts of lies about us."

"Yeah, like i can't keep a boyfriend!" Bree complained.

"That I'm a nerd!"

"And, also a bunch of stuff that isn't true!"

"Guys, look. This is the price of fame. Now you see why I've chosen to live my bionic life out of the spotlight. And take my modest 25% cut as your manager."

"Leo, this is wrong." Chase said, "the world is not seeing us for who we really are!"

"Yeah, people need to know that i am a humble, down to earth, bionic supermodel!"

"Look, i have a fix. When you guys first went public a production company wanted to do a live reality show about you, but Big D turned them down."

"Why?" Chase asked.

"One hint. Guess who wasn't going to be the star? Davenport's going away on a business trip, so I'll call the company and let them know we've reconsidered . They'll send a camera crew to follow you around."