Unauthorised mission.

On the bionic island Amelia was sat at the monitor desk studying up on bionics when the hydro loop opened up to Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo and Sebastian. They were all dressed up in their mission suits, all except Sebastian who was in his student uniform. "Well that was a great mission" chase stated as he walked into the lounge carrying his mission bag.

"Save the day once again?" Amelia asked, looking up from her pages.

"Of course, shame you didn't come with us. Why didn't you again?"

"Oh i had stuff to do, plus you had plenty of people there. You only really need three."

"True, but what stuff?"

"Hey, Chase, on the next mission do you think i might actually be able to do something?" Sebastian interrupted - luckily for Amelia who really wanted to avoid chase's questions.

"You did get to do something. You watched me be an amazing mission leader. Most people would pay to see that."

"And then demand a refund." Bree said.

"I'm just saying the whole purpose of me going on the mission was to get some hands-on training."

"And you did, you handed me my flashlight and my lip balm. Thank you."

"But I'm the best student here. I've been acing all of my training exercises. Without practise how am i ever going to be mission leader?" Sebastian voice raised in frustration over how Chase was acting.

"Woah, you're the best student here, is that true?" Amelia questioned, she found it unlikely that someone who went against Chase so many times and had such a short temper could be so ahead of everyone else. Or maybe she was just jealous that she wasn't doing as well as what she thought.

"Yes, don't worry you're a close second." Sebastian reassured her, though it did less reassuring and more angering. There was something about Sebastian lately that just didn't sit right with Amelia. She couldn't quite understand what it was, he has shown no signs of villainousness wince krane was controlling him, but the way he acts out isn't pretty.

*

The next day in training, Chase was teaching the students how to do martial arts in order to help fight an opponent. Leo was laying down on a mat after just getting flipped, he raised up to the ground and gave another a guy a 'what the heck' look. Amelia, Hattie and Lottanna were in the backgrounds watching it all unfold when Spin walked in, just as frustrated as Sebastian was the day before. "I just heard Leo was let on a mission and i wasn't!"

"Well, Spin, leo and Sebastian both excelled in their training this week." Chase explained, "plus, Mr. Davenport considered many other factors, like experience, bionic abilities, social dynamics—"

"Too short, too young. Bye bye." Leo interrupted patting Spin on the head.

"Mr. Davenport!" Spin cried out as he saw him walk in as the rest of the students dispurst, all except amelia. "Do you think i am too young to go on missions?"

"Yes. And too short. I thought Leo just covered this."

"But leo always brags about how you sent him on a mission when he was young to stop a runaway train."

"Uh yeah, technically he wasn't 'sent', he snuck on the train."

"But i was there. And i was awesome."

"Look, just focus on your training and eventually your time will come."

"This isn't fair. I'm never gonna get to go on a mission." Spin cried out and stormed out of the room.