Which Father Knows Best?

In the lab, Amelia, Chase and Donald were in the lab trying to set up their new invention - a bionic chip maker. Amelia had helped with the biological aspects of the build, making sure that the body would accept it and Chase and Donald did the rest of the mathematic and scientific stuff Amelia couldn't even start to wrap her head around.

The invention was glass box with black metal brackets holding it together. Donald walked away from the desk where this invention came to rest to Chase and Amelia who were looking at the statistic is on the monitor. "Well, Bree, you smashed your chip so badly, it was useless, but i was able to replicate my brothers original chip, and like my face, it's flawless."

"Forget the chip, we need to get this dude a mirror." Leo stated, receiving a laugh from Amelia who held out her fist for Leo to bump it.

"Wait so I'm actually going to be bionic again?" Bree asked.

"Yep, and nest time you're stroppy please don't smash something as valuable to you as super human abilities." Amelia said.

"Yeah got it." Bree laughed, she was grateful that all this work had been put in to fix her terrible mistake.

"Oo, your chips almost ready." Donald said, we went back over to the box and pulled out the chip. "Okay, Bree, hope in your capsule and get ready for your new chip."

Bree took the chip from Donald and walked into her capsule where it got inserted back into her neck.

"So? How does it feel?" Donald questioned.

"Like a piece of metal just got jammed into my neck and fused into my nervous system-"

"Yes!" Amelia praised a bit too loudly, "sorry, nervous system was my job." She laughed.

"Well this seems like a success, now give it a try, see how it works." Donald said.

"Okay." Bree took a deep breath in and began to run, she felt the familiar feeling of a speed burn hit her face making her cheeks go a rosy red. Everything seemed to be going okay, until it didn't. She tried to run out of the lab but ended running up the walls and over the ceiling, she crashed into the nightshades and cooling vents. She questioned whether she would ever stop, but finally she got entangled in a light cable and came crashing to the ground.

"Well, she's still moe useful than Chase." Adam joked. He went over to his sister and picked her up. Gently, he sat her down on one of the stools.

"You know, technically speaking, your bionics are working." Donald said.

"In a deep mechanic voice Bree replied, "you call this working?" She tried to concentrate and spoke again, this time in a high pitched squeaky voice,  "i can't control my vocal manipulation. I can't control anything!"

Donald sighed, "I'm so close, it just needs a few tweaks." Donald put a neck Brace around Bree and started tweaking.

Chase pulled Adam aside, "dude, we're in big trouble if he can't fix her. We need her speed and agility for missions."

"Maybe we'll just find someone to replace her."

"We can't just replace her."

"You're right let's just forget about her and move on she's dead to me." Adam began to sulk and cry.

"What's wrong?"

"I miss Bree."

Chase patted his shoulder until he stopped crying.

"No offence big D.," Leo said to Donald as he tried to fix the chip. "But if your brother's the one who created the original chip, then maybe we should just call-"