Bionic action hero part 2

A/N hello readers, welcome to the 5oth chapter of the chase! I can't believe I've done so much since august. I mean i never edit my stories so thats a task I'll get to eventually when this finishes - - which may be in 10 chapters time.... but i just wanted to say thank you for reading, again. And I'm sorry that my updating has been so irregular going back to school really kicked me out of writing and im in isolation now. Yay. So it is now the 11th and i wanted this to be completed tonight but thats not happening because i am an emotional wreck. Toodles.

"Lock him up." The harsh, cold tone of Giselle filled the air as she demanded Troy. Who obliged to this by pulling a level that clamped Chase's wrist to a black padded, steal chair. The sudden sound of the restraints bashing together woke chase up.

Chase looked around the room, he was disorientated and was wondering what on earth was going on, and where he was. "Where am i?"

"My robotics lab. Can i get you anything? Water, teas, sharp pain in your neck as we rip out your bionic chip?"

"You know, i was built on this very table." Troy retold, "kinda funny, where i had my first day, and where you're having your last." He called menacingly.

"All this technology, and you couldn't give him a sense of humour app?" chase retorted.

"With your chip i can finally give my androids superior intelligence. And unlike bionic humans they won't be vulnerable to things like pain, or emotion, or their lives ending."

"My family will come for me."

"I'm sure they would if they weren't about to be involved in a terrible accident."Giselle got up a live webcam of the studio where the davenport family still was.

"Ten seconds!" Bree informed.

"Wait somethings weird," leo noticed, "why would Giselle leave all her androids behind to blow up with us?" As if on cue one of the androids geoleaped away.

"Of course, everyone hold on." Amelia said, spreading out her arms.

"Amelia you've never shadow travelled this many people before." Douglas said, "we don't know what it could do."

"Would you rather get blown up?"

"Fair point, grab on kids."

Boom. The studio exploded. "No!" Chase yelled, at the belief that everyone he loved had died.

"Well, thats a wrap on your family." Giselle said.

"Wait. What is that?" Troy pointed to the screen.

Adam, who had amelia draped over his shoulder ran at full speed with Leo, Bree and Douglas. "They escaped." Chase smiled.

"But that's impossible."

'Not really. Looks like you need my bionic intelligence more than your stupid robots do." Troy moved closer to Chase as he claimed this, "i was kidding. Please don't take it out! Please don't take it out!" He begged.

Back at the bionic island the gang were getting off the hydro loop, "hey amelia are you okay? You still look a bit loopy." Adam asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I need more training to be able to travel with people by the looks of it. I'm just mad that i couldn't get us further away from the building."

"Don't beat yourself up too much, Amelia. You saved our lives, you did all you could."

"Now we need to find Chase."

"I'll check his GPS locator." Douglas started to type into the monitor, "his GPS isn't showing up. Giselle must have deactivated it."

"Great. So now Chase's fate lies in the hands of your evil ex-girlfriend."