Group

Upon entering the group room, Yongsun noticed several things.

The first thing was the room itself, with it's brightly colored walls, a round table in the center, and five chairs around it.

The second thing were the people inside. Hyejin, who was trying to chat with Wheein, and turned her head towards the door as soon as it opened to grant passage to Yongsun and Dahee. Wheein, whose eyes weren't as bright as they were when she woke up, and who was sitting on her chair looking at her lap, seemingly refusing to talk to Hyejin, which was odd for her. And last, but certainly not least, Byulyi. The girl was sitting on the floor in front of her chair, her head leaning back on the seat and her eyes closed. They didn't open even when Yongsun took a seat in the chair next to hers.

"Good morning, girls." Dahee started cheerfully. No one replied.

Tough crowd today... The nurse thought.

"Right. So, as you all already know, we've got a new member in our little group! Care to introduce yourselves properly?" She asked.

No one volunteered to start first (Wheein usually did, but she really wasn't in the mood for it), which meant Dahee had to pick someone to start.

"Hyejin, do you mind?" She asked. Hyejin sighed, but nevertheless got up.

"Hello. You already know my name but whatever, I'm Beyoncé-"

"I said properly, Hyejin." Dahee lightly scolded.

"I'm Ahn Hyejin. I'm 18. Been here for almost a month and a half. Been off the ecstasy for-"

"Okay, Hyejin, thank you for your poor collaboration." Dahee sighed, running a hand through her face in despair. Byulyi snorted, high fiving Hyejin.

Yongsun was actually grateful for the fact that Hyejin was lightening up the mood. It made her less nervous, and she even cracked a smile at the jokes.

"Byulyi, care to follow?" Dahee asked. She was purposely leaving Wheein to speak last, which Yongsun understood.

Byul sighed and stood up, her knees cracking as she did so.

"Easy there, grandma." Hyejin laughed, earning a middle finger from the taller girl.

"Byulyi, come on." Dahee said.

This is a good first impression of group... She thought. However, when she saw that Yongsun actually seemed amused, she wasn't too pissed at both girls.

"I'm Moon Byulyi." She started, and Yongsun's gaze was glued to her. The way her purple hair was tied up in a messy bun, and her round-ish glasses slightly slipped off her nose. It was nerdy. Adorable. And it definitely didn't match with the personality Yongsun knew so far. "I'm nineteen, and I never fucking learned how to read."

"Byulyi." Dahee warned.

"Been here for... Two years?" She glanced at Dahee for confirmation. The nurse nodded.

Yongsun was kind of shocked with this newfound information. Two years was a long time to be here. She was starting to get worried that would happen to her. She couldn't let it happen. She would get better, right?

"...and I'm here because I'm a murderer." She said, sitting back down, this time on the chair. Yongsun almost laughed, thinking it was another joke, but the grave look on Dahee's face and the concern on both Wheein and Hyejin's eyes stopped her.

"Byulyi, we talked about this, man..." Hyejin spoke softly, the hand she was about to place on Byul's shoulder being pushed away.

Yongsun just sat awkwardly, unsure of how to act.