Chapter 4: Party with aristocrats

Kim's POV

The next day we got to the cafe by 3pm cause we needed the prepare and make the cafe look great.it ended up looking like a classy party for rich people when doing their event parties,like a book launch or a company launch.
"Check this place out.They had the best interior decorators transform the place"I commended
But Sun was still feeling down from whatever happened yesterday.
"You still haven't told me who you went to meet with or who or what got you looking so down yesterday"I said to her but she gave no reply
"I heard you and Min talking yesterday.I know you're hiding something from me"I confronted her
"And eavesdropping is going to solve the pain I'm going through?"she asked harshly,I felt guilty for eavesdropping on their conversation yesterday though.
"Sun I'm sorry...I didn't mean...?"I tried to apologize but she stopped me
"Just forget it and focus on your work.Don't let your curiosity get you in trouble today."She concluded and walked out on me,my heart turned to stone from the cold reaction she gave me.I didnt understand what I did wrong to get her angry.
7pm,the party started at first as a moderate party,the waitresses were given a long purple gown,the shoes wasn't compulsory cause the gown covered it all.I was one of the waitresses.While the waiters wore white shirts and black ties to go with their outfit.It was an elegant party.
Kim Sang looked handsome in his designer black tux,leaving a little amount of his hair falling down his shoulders.He looked handsome for a pompous rich guy. Min wore a plain Navy blue tux that fits his slim and tall statue only without a tie to go with the outfit while his blonde brother Kim Hyun Joong had his hair straightened which made it more shiny than ever,he wore a fitted ash color tux with and a black bow tie to go with his outfit,which made him look more handsome and fashionable than the rest.
Sun still refused to talk to me through out the night.
"I took my tray and headed to where Min was standing with his brothers to serve them drinks...
"I see you're enjoying yourself"Min said to me and I gave him a smile but his brothers were not too keen to see me.
"Hey foreigner,tonight is my night don't mess it up"Kim sang said sarcastically but i didnt mind,I had to endure it,after all he's my boss.
"Why do you always smell of trouble everywhere you go."Kim Hyun Jong said to me coldly but Min wasn't pleased
"Bro,stop"Min cautioned him but he didnt listen giving me an evil smile.
I left them to continue my duty when Kim Sang went to the podium to speak to everyone.He had a very elegant two step cake in front of him.
"Hello everyone,uhmm... Thank you all for coming,thank the best caterers in the country for making this cake even though I'm a guy cause truly cakes are for girls"He joked boastfully and everyone laughed,he spoke English fluently because apparently all the young people in the party are rich and well educated therefore they understood English.
"I especially I'm having fun,I know the party is getting boring so let's turn this party around!"He exclaimed as the DJ tuned his tools to play a cool party jam music,everyone shouted out of excitement from the song,I even sighted his brothers shouting too.
Some mins later,Kim Hyun Sun approached me with an awkward look I wasn't expecting.He looked different and more humble than before.
"You're pretty hardworking for a rude girl"He tried to sound harsh again,now he's back to his normal pompous self.
"Your hair looks nice straightened"I tried to mock him
"I know"He replied boastfully
"Its a shame it doesn't suit your personality"I mocked him but it didn't work,rich people are really sarcastic.
"I'd like to see what you're made of"He said to my ears.Is he try to hit on me?,I wondered to myself
"If you really give a damn about your brother's birthday you should really be into the party and not me"I challenged him
"Who said i'm into you?,I just thought Americans were flexible"He tried to teased me again and I was not having it.
"I have standards.Excuse me.I have a lot of work on my hands"I said to me leaving him hanging
"Of course you do"He responded cynically
After some minutes a skinny lady bumped into me spilling all the drinks I had on the tray on my body.I didnt know what to do so I apologize but it wasnt working.She screamed on top of her voice making everyone stop dancing,turning their attention towards us.
"What is wrong with you?,my 5million Won dress"She squealed boastfully,I was surprised to hear how much it costs for just a gown.Rich people are really something I wondered.
"I said I'm sorry"I apologized again
"Sorry?,all you have to say is sorry cheap fit"She insulted but I don't mind
"It was my fault I bumped into you"I continued apologizing but it still wasn't working.She took a drink from her male friend and spill it on my face, I heard the people around me saying ohhh.
"Serves you right you ugly duckling"She said,as if that wasn't enough,she was about to slap me when someone held her hand back.I raised up my head to see who it was,behold it was Min.
"Thats enough"He said to her, Kim Sang and Kim Hyun Joong came closer to see what was going on.
"Oppa why are you protecting her she spoilt my expensive dress"The ride lady whined.
"Then go get another dress"He said coldly to her
"She's a filthy black.Her parents should regret giving birth to an ugly duckling"She insulted,I wasnt happy when she mentioned my parents name
"Fuck you!"I exclaimed going towards her to slap her but Min held me back
"Never ever mention my parents name"I said struggling from Min's grip,I accidentally removed his watch and held it but I didnt notice, the lady ran behind her male friend to hide away from me,when I calmed down a little he released me.
"Calm down Kim"Min said to me
I looked at everyone and saw how bizzare they looked at me like a freak.I saw Sun standing beside the manager looking at me from a distance.
"You're all the same"I said and ran out of the party.