Chapter 14:Sun's Past

Hi guys I decided to tell you something about Sun's past...well most of it...there are still more suspense ahead of this chapter.
Thank you.

Sun's POV
I told Kim on the phone about most of my past.4 years ago,I had the perfect life a funny,loving father and a caring mother.I had the perfect friends and a boyfriend like no other.I would visit the Kim's house and they would come to mine too.Kim Ji Bin was the youngest of us so we always treated him like a little kid,though his dad wasn't the best role model.Our parents were also close in terms of business and friendship.
We had no idea our happy moments were coming to an end.I went on a date with Min and when I came back home(I.e the Kim's cousin's mansion),Kim Hyun Joong handed me a letter showing the true DNA of my biogical father,unfortunately for me,it matched with Min's dad's DNA.When I went back home to confront my mom,I met her crying in her bedroom,that was when she told me my dad had an accident with Min's dad and they both ended in a coma.Devasted my life had been turn upside down in a turmoil,I decided to use the insurance my dad made for me to travel abroad,my mom begged me not to go but It was my choice to get away.
"You think you can run away from us that easy?"Min said holding a suitcase with him,Kim Sang and Kim Hyun Joong also came along.We were at the airport.
When we got to L.A the Kim brothers had friends over here,so they adapt easily,leaving me to learn my way around.Kim hyun Joong and Min pursued a musical career while Kim Sang studied arts.

Kim hyun Joong and Min pursued a musical career while Kim Sang studied arts

I was left to fend on my insurance for the meantime.I and Min continued our relationship together as siblings and went our on picnics together.
Kim Hyun Joong saw this as a chance to confess his love for me.
"I've always felt this way when i'm with you,the feeling just doesn't stop"Kim Hyun Joong said to me in the living room of our apartment where we stayed,it was midnight.
"Why didnt you say anything all these time?"I wondered
"You were Min's girlfriend and I couldn't betray my brother"He explained
"Please just give me a chance,now that it is confirmed you and Min are related,this could pave a way for us to be together"He continued
"I...i can't,i'm sorry Hyun Joong,I..."I tried to reject him but it was hard
"You still love Min,Sun...Min is your blood brother"He reminded
"And I love you both as my brother,but please Hyun Joong don't force this on me,I tried to run away from all my problems,don't open those old wounds"I said holding his hand but he flinged it away in anger
"You'll regret this,i'm happy you and Min aren't together"He said turning his back at me
"You can't always have what you wish for"I warned him
"You'll be surprised I will"He said mischievously then left.
I rejected him,for a good reason,I've always known him as a brother.
I went back to the room where Min was and slept beside him cuddling round him.
  Kim Hyun Joong got angry and dropped the musical career choosing to return home and take over his father's duties in the company.Min and Kim Sang had no choice but to go with him.Min and Kim Sang begged me to follow after but I refused to go with them.
"Korea won't the same without you,you'll like a big sister to me,don't leave us"Kim Sang begged me to stay,we were under the canopy outside the apartment we stayed.
"You have Kim Seoun and your brothers,you'll be fine Kim Sang"I said hugging him but he wasn't pleased.
Kim Sang got angry that I deserted him as a sister and a friend.
"Clearly we can't force you,but i want to keep an eye on you and my brothers,come home with us"Min pleaded but I held his hand
"I'll be fine"I assured him
"You promise?"He asked smiling
"I promise"I replied then hugged him one last time.
  After they left,I got a job as a waitress at a coffee shop owned by a DJ who is also an entrepreneur.The manager introduced me to a brown skin lady to teach me what to do.

"Kim take care of her"The manager said to her"Sure Jil"She replied with a bright smile on her face

"Sure Jil"She replied with a bright smile on her face.
"Hi"A brown skinned lady said to me
"You're the new Asian in the area"She added
"Are you...mocking me?"I asked shyly
"Oh no,I would never to do that"She said to me
"BTW I'm Kimberly but you can call me Kim what's yours?"She asked without an handshake
"Ku Hye Sun"I replied
"Nice name,sorry I don't believe in handshakes"she joked,making me give a shy smile,she threw a napkin at me and I quickly caught it.
"See, you're quite a natural,you'll get the hang of things around here,come on,plus the owner of this place is a DJ and he's Asian"She said to me nicely,I quickly followed after her
"I'm sorry about the Asian jokes but you're gonna get a lot of stereotype jokes around here,you're gonna have to get used to it"Kim warned me
"What's stereotype?"I asked her,curiously
"Don't be naive,it means racism.Don't worry I'll teach you all you need to know"She said to me smiling.She seemed nice,which got me attracted to her aura making us friends from that day onward.
She taught me the ways of the Americans and how to speak or act like them,from then on,we became best friends.