𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐.

I 022

I 022. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ pigeons ❞

ARIADNE AIDAN PHOENIX WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A BOY. Her name was going to be Aidan Alexander Phoenix. But it was surprise when the doctors made a mistake and told her mother she was female, so she quickly changed the name to Ariadne.

Spite ran in the family. Between Dionysus and a lot of the things he did, to her mother. Her mother had names her Ariadne to spite her father. Dionysus lies to her saying her wasn't married when he was in fact... to a goddess. So you could say, Ariadne was only her because of spite. And spiteful was what she was feeling right now.

Annabeth has dropped Percy as well after Ariadne and his argument. Which she didn't have to do, but she did anyways. The blonde had told her she wasn't doing it out of spite, more wanting to stick with her knowing her brothers would be doing their own thing. But Ariadne was definitely doing it out of spite.

Percy has pissed her off, and she would let him know that he had.

Both girls had started building their chariot, it was a race against time because they had fought with Percy while everyone else was building. They had decided they would make the sides of the chariot grey with the wheels, braces and other sidings purple. Ariadne would paint some purple vines along the sides as well.

Annabeth had told her everything she knew about the Chiron situation. "The poison was from Tartarus."

Ariadne frowned, "We all know Luke did it to help... him. But why aren't we on a quest of Chiron knows how to save Thalia?"

The blonde looked close to tears, "Chiron said no... he isn't training heroes anymore— he's..."

Ariadne felt bike ride in her throat. Chiron's soul purpose was to train heroes. And since he isn't needed anymore, he's rotting away without a purpose. Although she had her father, Chiron was the like the supportive uncle, always training her and teaching her to be the best her she could be.

But what hurt her the most, was that Percy and Annabeth could say goodbye to him. They told her that the Centaur had visited her before he left. Chiron was crying once he saw her. But she wasn't able to be there because she was knocked out, and that made her angry.

"Chiron made me swear to protect Percy," Annabeth told her.

Ariadne's eyes went wide, "On the River Styx?"

She nodded, "On the River Styx. To remember the Prophecy... when the time is right."

The brunette placed down her paintbrush, standing tall with a confident look. "I'll do it too."