The first two winners

The first child to find a ticket was a over weight boy by the name Agustus Gloop.

Interview:

Augustus: "I was eating the Wonka bar and I taste something, that is not chocolate. Coconut? walnut? Peanut butter? Or nugat? Caramel? So I look and. I find the golden ticket!"

Reporter: "Agustus, how did you celebrate?"

Agustus: "I eat more candy"

The kids face was covered with chocolate. He tears at the wrapping of the bar in his hands and takes a large bite out of it.

Mrs. Gloop: "We knew Agustus would find the golden ticket, He eats so many candy bars a day that it was not possible for him not to find one"

She poses with her son and the reporters snap more pictures and shout more questions at them. The bucket family watched this on their small TV and Lilith strained her ears to listen in.

"I told you he'd be a porker"

"What a repulsive boy"

"Only four golden tickets left"

"Now that they have found one things will really get crazy"

---------------------------------------------------------

The next child to find a ticket was a rich English girl named Veruca Salt.

Interview

Reporter: "Veruca! Can you spell that for us please"

Veruca: "V - E - R - U - C - A,  Veruca Salt"

Mr. Salt: "As soon as my little Veruca told me she had to have one of these golden tickets I started buying all the Wonka bars I could lay my hands on, thousands of them, hundreds of thousands. I'm in the nut business you see so I say to my workers ' Morning Ladies, from now on you can stop shelling peanuts and start shelling the wrappers on these Wonka bars instead '

A few days went by and still no luck, it was terrible. My little Veruca got more and more upset each day. Well gentlemen I just hated to see my little girl do unhappy like that, I vowed I would keep up the search until I could give her what she wanted. And finally, I found her a ticket"

"She's even worse than the fat boy"

"I don't think that was really fair, she didn't find the ticket herself" Charlie said and Lilith silently agreed with him.

"Don't worry kids" Grandpa Joe reassured the two of them "That man spoils his daughter, and no good ever comes from spiking a child like that"

At that moment Mr and Mrs Bucket walked through the door hiding something, pushing Lilith out the way to get the the bed in the middle of the room.

"Charlie, mum and I thought that maybe you could open your birthday present tonight"

They walked over to him and gave him a Wonka bar wrapped in brown wrapping paper. He smiled at them and looked down at it.

"Maybe I should wait till morning"

"Like hell"

"All together we are three hundred and eighty one years old we don't want to wait"

Charlie looked back down at the chocolate bar and slowly began to unwrrap it.

"Now Charlie you musn't be disappointed if you don't get, one of the......" She trailed off.

"Whatever happens you'll still have the candy"

He went back to the chocolate bar and everyone around him leaned in to get a better look including Lilith who had briefly put down her broom to watch her brother.

He finished opening it and saw that there was no golden ticket. He hadn't  it found it. He kept a straight face but everyone around him held a slightly disappointed look on theirs for the boy and Lilith silently went back to sweeping.

"Ah well, thats that"

"We'll share it"

"No Charlie, not your birthday present"

"It's my can't bar, I'll do what I want with it"

He broke the bar into pieces and handed one to everyone around him except for one last part that he kept hidden in the wrapping and quickly winked at his sister when no one was looking silently telling her that he would give her some later to which she thankfully smiled at him.

Everyone slowly are their piece savouring every last bite.

That night in the attic Charlie took the last piece and handed it to his little sister before she could fall asleep.

"Thank you so much Charlie but I can't eat the whole piece, it's your birthday not mine" she whispered

She took the chocolate and broke it in half giving it to Charlie so they had a block and a glad each. Charlie knew that there was no point to argue with her so he just took it from her and smiled. That was one of the many things that he adored about his sister, dispute the situation she was in and the good that some more food would do her she still thought about Charlie first.

They quietly chatted a little while eating and eventually fell asleep.