goodbye Gloops

Firstly, Mike was jumping on a red ball, crushing it when his father approached him.

"Son. Please"

"Dad he said enjoy" he went back to stomping on it.

Secondly, Charlie was reaching out trying to grab a candy apple but just as he was about to grab it, it was snatched away by another hand.

Violet took her gum from her mouth and stuck it behind her ear looking at Charlie and his sister the entire time.

"Why hold on to it, why not start another piece"

"Because then I wouldn't be a champion I'd be a looser like you"

"If rather be a looser than a crazy bitch like you" lily defended her brother.

"Lily, you can't say that"

Violet glared at the younger girl and threw they apple at her which she caught with a little smirk and handed to Charlie.

Meanwhile Mrs Gloop was grabbing all the chocolate she could and stuffing it in her purse. Her son was a mess he hand candy all around his mouth and his hands were covered in it. He got down on his knees and started picking fistfull of grass from the ground and shoving it in his face like an animal.

Everyone stopped what they were doing tough and ran over to where Veruca and her dad were stood where they heard her shout.

"Daddy look over there, it's a little person!"

Everyone rushed over and gathered around them.

"There's two of them"

"There's more than two"

"Are they real people?"

"Of course there real people, there oompa loompas"

"Oompa loompas?"

"Imported directly from loompa land"

"There's no such place"

Mr Wonka turned his face in a sideways glance at Me Teevee "what?"

"Mr Wonka I teach highschool geography and I'll tell you -"

"Well then you'll know all about it and what a terrible country it is"

"Have you been there before?"

Mr Wonka looked down to see where the voice came from and smiled when he saw the little blonde girl stood next to him, she waved when one of the oompa loompas turned to face them and he waved back at her. Mr Wonka then went onto explain about his adventure in loompa land and about all the horrible creatures that lived there. He told them how he ground the oompa loompas and brought them to the factory.

"They are such wonderful workers, I feel I should warn you though they are rather mischevous"

"Agustus my child that is not a good thing to do"

The group turned to see the fat boy on the floor sticking his hand in and scooping the chocolate into his mouth. Lily pulled a disgusted face at the boy as the group slowly walked over to where the fat boy was.

"Hey little boy my chocolate must be untouched by human hands"

Without warning the boy suddenly fell into the water with s huge splash causing everyone to gasp. Wonka just rolled his eyes. Agustus re surfaced and began thrashing around in the chocolate.

"He'll drown, he can't swim, save him"

Me Wonka just looked up and saw the pipes coming towards the river. A wicked smirk made its way into his face.