the chocolate room

"don't you want to know our names?"

"Can't imagine how it would matter, come quickly there is far to much to see"

Wonka casually walked past the flames and melting puppets leading his guests into his factory as the large metal, prison looking doors closed behind them. Eventually they walked into a really large hallway that looked like it could fill around a million of Charlie and Lilly's houses inside of it. There was a long, red carpet running all they way down it as well.

"Just drop your coats any where"

He threw his coat on the floor and everyone began to copy except for Lilith who didn't have a coat. Some left their coats in the floor, a couple neatly folded them and Charlie just held onto his and kept it on his arm.

"Mr Wonka it sure is toasty in here"

"What oh yeah, I have to keep it warm in here because my workers are used to an extremely hot climate, they just can't stand the cold"

"Who are the workers?" Charlie asked curiously

"All in good time"

He turned to face forwards again walked down the hallways with everyone following until Violet suddenly hugged Mr Wonka who did not looked pleased about the situation.

"Mr Wonka I'm violet Beauregard" she told him while annoyingly smacking her gum.

"Oh I don't care"

"Well you should care because I'm the kid who's gonna win the special prize at the end"

"Well you do seem confident and confidence is key" Violet looked up at her mother for approval and she gave her a pointed look as they began to move forward again.

There were stopped again but this time by Veruca who stood Infront of Mr Wonka a large smile plastered on her face.

"I'm Veruca Salt it's very nice to meet you sir" she told him while she did a little curtsy

"I always thought that a Veruca was a little wart that you got on the bottom of you foot haha"

Her fake smile soon turned into a frown and just as he was about to move forward again he was stopped by the fat boy who stood directly Infront of Veruca blocking her from view.

"I'm Augustus Gloop I love your chocolate" he took a huge bite from the bar in his hands that was smeared all over his face like a one year old.

"I can see that, and so do I, I never expected to have so much in common" Mr Wonka told him sarcastically but the fat boy wasn't smart enough to understand.

He then turned around to look at the people who hadn't introduced themselves to him. He looked at Mike first with a forced looking smile on his face.

"You. Your Mike Teevee, your the little devil who cracked the system" He then turned to face the Bucket children "And you, well your just lucky to be here aren't you"

Charlie kept a straight face and squeezed his little sisters hand as she looked down again feeling embarrassed.

"It's alright Lils" He told her and she nodded.

Wonka's smiled faltered a little, feeling bad for the children but it left a soon as it came. He stopped looking at the children and turned to face the adults in the room.

"And there rest of you must be there p- "

He seemed to be struggling to find the right words so Mr Salt stepped in.

"Parents?"

"Yeah. That. Except for you guys"

He again looked at the bucket children, he was confused as to why whoever the child who won the golden ticket didn't bring a parent with them like the other children.