goodbye salts

The remaining people walked down another hallway with a red carpet going down it and Charlie decided to ask a question.

"Mr Wonka why did you decide to let people in?"

"Why so they could see the factory of course"

"But why now and why only five?"

He was about to answer but Mike Rudley interrupted by asking his own question.

"What's the special prize at the end and who gets it?"

"The bust kind of prize is a SURprise haha"

"Will violet always be a blueberry?"

"No. Maybe. I don't know but that's what you get for chewing gum all day long it's just disgusting"

"If you hate him so much then why do you make it?"

"Because other people like it and that's how you sell things, by making things they will want to by" lily chimed in softly after being quiet for a while. She was still upset over her dress.

Mike glared at her and Charlie decided to change the subject.

"Do you remember the first piece of candy you ever ate?"

Will suddenly stopped walking and got that distant look on his face again as everyone stared at him a little freaked out. Lily Stepped forward and tugged on his sleeve again.

"Will?"

He looked down at her then back at the group.

"I'm sorry I was having a flashback"

"I see" Mr Salt said while pulling Veruca colder to him.

"Do these flash backs happen often?"

"Increasingly. Today"

They started to walk forward again and approached a room labelled the nut sorting room.

"Ah this is a room I'll know all about" Mr Salt said happily "you see Mr Wonka I myself am in the nut business"

He handed Wonka a business card which he threw over his shoulder without even looking making lily giggle. He put his purple gloved hand over her mouth so no one would hear, he put a finger to his lips silently telling her to be quiet to which she nodded and he out his hand down.

"Are you using the hammermax 4000 to do your sorting"

"No, hahahaha your really weird"

He opened the door into a large blue and white room that had huge hole in the middle. There were squrrirels lined around the whole throwing things into it. They approached a gate at the edge of a platform.

"Squirrels!"

"Yeah squirrels, these ones are especially trained to get the nuts out of the shells"

"Why use squirrels why not use oompa loompas?"

"Because only squirrels are able to get the while walnut out almost a hundred percent of the time"

"Oh look look" he pointed the squirrel nearest to the balcony on the right "I think that one's got a bad but"

"Daddy I want one of those squirrels, get me one of those squirrels, I want one"

"Veruca dear you've got many marvoulus pets"

"All of got at home is 1 pont and 2 dogs and 4 Cats and 6 bunny rabbits and 2 paraketes and 3 canaries and a green parrot and a turtle and a silly old hamster. I want a squirrel"