goodbye beauregards

"now this is the most important room in the entire factory, so go around and have a look but just don't touch anything Kay?"

They all ran off in different directions. Lily walked over to a rather large tank filled with water. She crouched down and looked through the glass. She saw oompa loompas in black uniforms swimming around and throwing colourful balls around.

Lilith tugged on Willy Wonka's sleeve, she had decided that she liked him how and was becoming less shy as they day went on. He looked down and smiled as he looked down at her.

"Excuse me Mr Wonka but could you tell me what this is for?"

"Just call me Will, Mr Wonka sounds to formal, I don't like it" She giggled at him and nodded.

"Anyway, I'll show you what this does"

He put his hands on her waist, to which she stiffened a little but eventually relaxed and lifted her up so she could see over the edge, and oompa loompa came over to them and held out a red ball to the little girl, who gingerly took it.

"Thank you"

Will positioned her so that she was on his hip and he pointed to the red ball in her hand.

"That is an everlasting gob stopper, there for children who are given very little allowence money, you can suck on it all year and it will never get any smaller, isn't that neat?"

"Yeah I think that's really cool, Charlie would really like this one, Can I show it to him please?"

"Sure, why don't you keep that one"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah but give it to your brother so he can out it in his pocket before any of the other children see"

She smiled at him and he put her down on the floor to which she immediately ran over to Charlie, giving him the sweet which he hid in his pocket and began to whisper to him what Mr Wonka had told her while Wonka told the rest of the group about the everlasting gobstopper.

"It's like gum" Violet said as they walked back over.

"A little, but not exactly" lily told her "your supposed to chew gum"

"Exactly" Will continued "And if you tried to chew one of these you would break all your little teeth off"

Violet glared down at lily for correcting her and lily just glared right back. Wonka then walked over to a different machine and picked up a small and square price of candy.

"This is hair toffee, you suck down one of these little boggers and in exactly half an hour a brand new crop of hair will start growing out at the top of your little noggin and a mustache and a beard"

"Unfortunately the mixture isn't quite right because an oompa loompa tried some yesterday and well....."

As if on cue an oompa loompa about an inch smaller than lily cane over and he was covered in hair, some much so that you couldn't see his body at all.

"How are you today?"

He held out two of his thumbs to show he was good.

"You look great"

He then focused his attention on another, much larger machine.

"Hey watch this. You, little girl, pull that" Veruca pulled the lever that he was pointing two and they all turned to watch the machine in action.

Eventually a rectangular shaped thing popped forward and four more smaller ones came out of that until a strip of him came out the end that lily took and held in her hands.