Chapter 31

Hi guys! I had to redo one part of the last chapter, so make sure to check that out first!

Logan

Entering the Silver Heart's Packhouse, we could see Alpha Roman from the Blood Moon Pack and Alpha Gregory from Crescent Moon Pack arguing at the top of their lungs.

"Stop sending your stupid kids to have sex in my territory! I have families with kids nearby and they don't need to not PG-13 wolfy sex!"

"I'm not sending anyone to my territory! But if you're so disturbed with them, maybe you should move away your families to somewhere else!"

Sophie was looking confused by my side, so I leaned towards her and whispered in her ear. "That's Alpha Roman and Gregory and their packs are neighbors. They are fighting for years about ten square feet of land saying that it belongs to both of them."

She nodded as Alpha Richard approached them. "Please, let's calm down... Dinner will be served shortly, and I don't want knives flying around."

A teenage boy of around 15 years approach us and bowed before speaking. "Welcome to Silver Heart! Please follow me, I'll be showing you to your rooms." He grabbed two of our bags, which he placed on the ground when we entered the house and went in the direction of the stairs in the middle of the hallway.

We reached the third floor and he directed us to a room near the stairs. "This is for your Beta's room." Josh entered the bedroom with a single bed designed simple and put his bag on top of the bed.

"It's great, thank you!" Josh smiled at the boy, who then turned to me and Sophie.

"Your room will be just a few doors down."

The door he opened next, was a bedroom with similar design and size to Josh's, but it had a couple's bed instead of a single, but it was short in length for any Alpha who stayed here.

"The Alpha apologizes, but all our bigger rooms are occupied, and this is the only left with a couple's bed." The boy explains nervously.

I'm sure he apologizes a lot! The sarcastic comment runs through my head.

"If you wish, I could find you two rooms with single beds long enough for you, sir, to fit." I growled loudly which made the poor kid tremble and look down.

But my growled was cut short by Sophie stepping in front of me and grabbing my arm to get away from the kid. "There's no need for that, this will do. Thank you for your help!" She smiled to kid which made him blush slightly.

I know that she's pretty but it's better if you go now, kid! Alexio agreed with me growling lowly in my head.

"If you need anything, please feel free to ask it." He bowed again and left us, closing the door.

I took a look around the small room and sighted sitting on the bed. "I don't get why you didn't let me complain about this room. This is not worthy of an Alpha! We won't fit in the bed and I'm not talking about the part that my feet will be outside of the bed!"

Sophie came to me and stood between my legs and smiled with a glint of naughtiness in her eyes. "I thought you wanted an excuse for cuddling me all night..."

I grabbed her by her waist and push her to the bed, and I lay on top of her, making her laugh which is music to my ears. "Well now that you mentioned that it doesn't sound so bad."

"Told you." She almost whispers, not needing to speak loud since our noses were almost touching.

I decided to not waste time in teasing her and kissed her passionately. Our lips moved slowly, and our bodies were pressed against each other, so I could feel every curve and softness she had against me.