8

She was deep in her thought that night. She never had a single sleep due to what her Papa told her. Her papa left her with many question. Gusto pa nya itong makausap, pero umalis ito ng mabilis at naglaho sa dilim.

She knew to herself. Why? Is it possible that the man he knew for a month can do cruelty to people?

He once told her about Tito Hector. He died because of relation to drug syndicate. But what if it is all lie? Could it be?

" ma'am Tanya! For make-up na po kayo!", absentmindly I nodded.

We are going to the Wedding of Jom uncle and aunt. As what had plan, I will accompany him. Early morning he fetch me from our Hause showing his priceless smile, a smile that I rarely see. That hour, I almost forgot that there's a possibility that those are not for me. That maybe Papa is right, I should not let my trust in. Dahil sino man ang nasa Bernardo Corp. ang nag-uutos na patayin sila, which they already did to Tito Hector. But, at some part of my mind, maybe he is not. Sana mali ang aking iniisip.

" were done! You are so beautiful", I shyly smile at the make up artist. Sa araw araw ang daming pumupuri sa akin, whenever I'm with him.

" Thank you!", he gave me the dress I will wear for that special occasion.

Looking myself in the mirror. I just realize that time flies so fast. I cannot imagine how I came in this place where celebration of an elite family will happen. Me, as Tanya, could not imagine socializing with this kind of people.

" wow you are so beautiful ma'am Tanya", all the staff help me mesmerize by my look now. Namula naman ang aking pisngi sa pag-pupuri Nila sa akin.

" thank you!", a sweetly smile back.

From a glimpse of amazement on the face are shifted immediately into a surprise look. They are looking at my back where the door located. I slowly take a look on what made them shut up. His aura, towering everyone of us. Those eyes, focusing only to me, an electrifying circuit are flowing to my system. It's seems deadly, might as well heavenly.

He walk with full of authority, still his us fixed on my whole appearance, searching every inch of detail with full of Lust. Yeah, Lust, that blasting fire that could burn me in a seconds.

As the space between us seems so short, my heart beats with irregularity, causing me to almost catch my breath due to his mere presence. He has that power that molest my soul.

" your so beautiful Hon!", sexily he muttered near my ears, shivers caress my whole body. He grab my waist, show a glimpse of his smirk smile, which as if he wanted to show to everybody in the room that I am only for him. That territorial manner he expressed makes my soul insane. Why is it feel so real every time he is like this in front of people? Is this not for the Act only to him?

I erased automatically my thought. I should not conclude early. I admit that I'm attracted and probably like him but I should still guard my self from him. He is my boss and... as what my father said, I should not trust anyone from his company, specifically Him.

This is pure business for him. I must conclude it in my mind.

I lied on him. I didn't told him about meeting accidentally my father. Nag-alala ako na baka totoo ang sinsabi ni Papa. His safety should comes first.

" did anything bothering you!", I back in reality from my deep thought. I awkwardly smile at him. Should lying from him make my father safe or telling the truth make him put in danger?

" ahh wala!"

" let's go!", his car awaiting us.

He gently lead me to sit in the front seat of his car and slowly I traced his handsome face while going other side, the drivers seat. Undeniably, he is a demigod fall from heaven. His manly features complement with his mysterious and strict aura. Indeed, every woman will fell on him. He is every one's dream.