9

Note: medyo SPG and some unsuitable scene guys! If your close minded person, you can freely skip the chapter.

_____________________________________

Wearing my hopeless thought, I grab this chance, a chance that I can feel my liking on him, even in the end I will regret it. No return of feelings. Pagbibigyan ko lang. I'm proving now to myself why people was crazy and make undesirable decision when it came to love. The realization hit me now, I am fully inlove with this man.

Sinunggaban ko sya ng masuyo at nanabik na mga halik. She's turning me on, wala na akong pakialam, because I'm damn jealous to Nicole, his past lover.

Damn jealous na kanina pa bumabagabag sa akin. If it will the only thing I do just to be stupid for love, gagawin ko na just for once. After nito, Ill pretend nothing happened and came back to what it should be.

We both feel the radiating sexual blasting desire of our body in this moment. Every movement of our lips become deeper and deeper. Di ko alam Kung humingiha PA ako habang hinahalikan sya.

I heard myself moan in between kisses. I initiated this but damn he skillfully continue it. He totally grab my waist near him. I can feel the heat of our body even with the clothes on. My arms automatically wrap around his nape for support, if not, I will sure be out of balance and might stumble on the floor because of too much ecstasy I'm feeling right now.

After a long stroke of Torrid kisses, we paused. Hingal akong napatingin sa kanyang nag-alalab na mga mata. His eyes are full of Lust.

"you are jealous!", he playfully smiled at me, a hint of victory., " damn your beautiful when you are jealous"

My heart skip a beat hearing those words from him. How can this guy effortly making me fall in every action, words and stare to me. Am I that easy?

Again he devour my lips with a kiss, like lion hungry for a prey. Napaungol muli ako.

" shit!", he cursed. " your making me insane Tanya! How could you do it to me?"

Hingal na pag-susumamo nya sa akin. I held my hand on his chin. I replied back with a kiss.

Another intimate kiss we shared. Di ko kung saan ito aabot but we are slowly walking through another door on the right side, it's his room. Without breaking the kiss, he fastly open the door with the door card key. We both panting to each other as we enter the dark room and only a light from outside  of the big sliding window of the room are visible.

Nakikita ko ang manly feature shadow nya sa dilim. I gasped at the thought that even his shadow was molded in granite, an handsome creation that every woman dream of.

We continue our kiss. He bang me on the wall and guarded my body with his muscle arm. Ang isang braso nito ay nasa aking baywang samantala ang isa ay nakaangat at nahawak sa pader.
He managed to kiss me smoothly again. This time he bite my lips making me moan in pleasure, it turned him on, I guest, as I see him smirked a little then devour again my lips, his tougue enter in my mouth as it welcomed by my delicate tougue. They are dancing in a rhythm that we are liking.

His arm that wraps around my waist slowly making its way at my back. He automatically zipper down my dress and the heat of hand that caress my back is adding to the sexual desire I'm feeling right now. Hawak PA lang Yun sa aking likod pero nababaliw na ako.

We are still panting when we suddenly moved again from the wall to the area near the bed. Ramdam ko na  bumababa na ang damit ko, any moment he will show me naked in his eyes. That thought makes me shy, Tama ba itong pinapasok ko? Di ko ba ito pagsisihan sa huli?