Introduction

Audrey Karev has worked her whole life to make it mean something. When she is finally accepted into a surgical internship program, she doesn't expect to get in a car accident on the way to her first day.

This story follows Audrey through her internship and career at Seattle Grace and the highs and lows that come along with it. The merger, lawsuits, exams, and even romance. This story is a very very slow burn with multiple romantic interests, but she will only end up with one.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor so if some medical terms or procedures are wrong, I'm sorry. There are a couple of instances where I've created a storyline that wasn't in the original show, so I had to do as much research as I could. I may get some facts wrong or something may be unrealistic, but remember, this is just a story.
Also, timelines may sometimes be slightly off because as you probably know, the show isn't always clear how much time passes between each episode.

∞∞∞∞∞∞

I wasn't planning on posting this story until it was completely finished but that would take a very long time and I'm really excited to get it out there. I hope you enjoy this story and I will be updating it at least every week. I'm a student and sometimes my schedule can make it hard to write, but I will do my best.

I absolutely love reading comments so please leave your thoughts as you read! I'm always open to friendly suggestions and remember to vote!

Remember to stay safe. Enjoy!