V

Areum POV

I groan as I sit up from my bed as I still felt pain in my side from yesterday. It seemed that I woke up a little earlier than I usually did so I decided to roam around the place for a while.

I was walking past the hwarang house until I heard some ruckus inside. The sound of shouting, wooden swords being hit and some loud banging could be heard from the house. A little worried that someone broke in, I quietly walked into the house.

A few hwarangs were gathered outside the door of the last room. "What is going on in there?" I ask and everyone stares at me.

"Well?" I raise an eyebrow after not getting a response.

"U-uh, they're fighting I think." one of the hwarangs say.

"Who?"

"Master Seub's son Suho is on the queen's side, Banryu is Master Youngshil's son. Them being in the same room is surprising." one of them exclaims and I tilt my head.

"Along with them is a crazy half-breed and a random person from the West." he continued. "On top of it all, Yeo wool is there, looking through everyone!" I roll my eyes and push through the small crowd and make my way into the room.

What I walked into was pure chaos. One guy was on top of Banryu on the ground, another was leaning on the wall gasping for air, one was just standing there but he seemed pretty mad and one was just on the top bunk of one of the beds watching everything happen.

"Yah! Stop it!" I exclaim. Everyone looks at me in awe.

"You're Areum right?" one man asks and I nod. "I'm Suho." he smiles at me.

Oh, Soo yeon's brother. Right...

"That's nice but what is going on here?" I ask.

"Aish, Suho and Banryu ended up sleeping with each other. They were all over each other last night which made them mad." the man on the top bunk explains calmly. "I'm Yeo wool by the way." He introduces himself.

Suho walks up to Banryu and punches him. "I'm not done with you yet!" he exclaims and they start to have a full on fist fight.

I try to pull them apart. "Yah! Stop! Stop it!" Suddenly a quite strong and scary man comes in, grabs both of them by the arm and pulls it behind them.

"S-stop, let go!" Banryu groans.

"Let go of me!" Suho whines.

_____________

"You all caused chaos! Here, it doesn't matter what your bone rank is. You are all here to serve the queen and protect Silla. Is that understood?" Lord Wihwa announces.

"Yes Lord Wihwa!" the hwarangs responded.

The hwarangs were dismissed and Lord Wihwa pulled me to the side. "Tomorrow you have to start training them for sword fighting. Wake up early." I nod and bow before leaving and going into my dorm.

I was quite bored so I decided to see if Ah-ro was around. I went to the medical room and found Ah-ro but she was helping someone write it seemed like. The man was one of the men in the dorm this morning.

Huh, that must be her brother.

I didn't want to bother them so I left. It was almost lunch time but I didn't know where the dining room was so I decided to look for it.

All of a sudden an arm wraps around my waist. It was Suho. "Hello Areum." he shows me his cheeky smile which I couldn't help but smile back at.

"Have you already fallen for me?" Suho mischievously says making me raise an eyebrow.