Kidnapped

Tony yawned a good long yawn but didn't open his eyes. He felt someone turn next to him with a hand over his waist and immediately opened his eyes to see Lenna peacefully sleeping next to him. He smiled at the sight of her sleeping after what had happened that night.

Lenna opened her eyes and startled when she saw Tony laying next to her. She totally lost her balance and fell out of the bed. "You have to stop doing that." Tony chuckled while offering Lenna his hand for help. "Well I'm sorry that I'm not used to sleeping on things higher than ground level. Not really much I can do about that." Lenna scoffed and rejected his hand pulling herself up with the support of the bed.

"What are you even doing here?" Lenna asked confused while watching Tony still laying in the bed. "You had a bad dream last night and I just happened to be around." Tony explained and stood up now too. "Umm... Thanks, I guess." Lenna answered sheepishly while glaring down right infront of her.

---

Lenna was walking down a corridor when suddenly a deafening alarm went off and all the lights turned red. "What the fuck?" Lenna mumbled while looking around. "Umm... FRIDAY?" Lenna asked. "We are under attack, Sergeant. Mr. Stark is unconscious in the lab."

Lenna hopped the fastest she could manage without falling while FRIDAY gave her directions. When she reached the lab she saw Tony laying on the ground.

"Oh my god! Tony!" she yelled out. The man didn't respond. Lenna was almost by his side when suddenly a hand wrapped over her face and everything went black.

---

Tony started coughing. "FRIDAY? What happened?" he called out for his A.I. while trying to sit himself up. "FRIDAY?" he asked again but no response came. "What the shit?"

Tony was leaning on his table while waiting for FRIDAY to reboot and for his team to get there. He felt dizzy and tired and after his search for Lenna he felt defeated when he didn't find her anywhere.

"Tony?" Steve asked when he stepped inside. "Steve." he greeted plainly. "What happened?" Steve asked while hurrying to his side. "They took Lenna." Tony sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"They who?"

"HYDRA."

---

Lenna felt the cold and wet air around her. She opened her eyes to an almost completely dark room. The only light was pointed at her. She tried to lift her arms but they were secured to the table she was laying on.

"Sergeant Higgins. It's so nice that you finally woke up." a male voice echoed through the room. "What did you do to him?" Lenna hissed out through her teeth. "Just a little gas so he would sleep fine. It's funny that you asked about him even though you are the one in danger." Lenna swallowed the dryness in her throat and smiled painfully when she knew that Tony was safe.

"It was hard to find you, Higgins. You were gone for a while but luckily my associate kept her eye on you. And I'm happy that she failed to kill you." the man talked again. "Walters? Olena?" Lenna asked after she had fitted the pieces together. "Yes, that we are. Or if to be correct, were." Walters laughed. Another light came on and Olena's lifeless body was hanging in the corner of the room.

"You are a psychopath, you know that?" Lenna asked while eyeing the dead woman. "Zip it. You turned me into that. You were the one who left me to die. It was your fault that these people died because of your actions." Walters guilt tripped her. "You are wrong in that. It wasn't my order that pulled me out of the fight." Lenna scoffed for response although she felt that all of this was in fact, her fault.

"Oh but I thought that you weren't following orders." Walters mocked and finally stepped into the light. "You look better with that buzz cut, Higgins. But beard is not really your thing."

---

"I can assure you that Lenna has been trained for these situations... And as sorry as I am to admit it she has been on this ride before." Sam tried to calm Tony. "She has? That is so much worse now! I should have protected her more." Tony exclaimed. He tried to remember the attacker's face but nothing came up in his mind.

"I have no idea who that might be!" Tony shouted and threw his tablet on the conference room's table. "I have heard stories about the partner she had before me. And Colonel Davis's death was the partner's fault or at least Lenna thought so." Sam said. "What's his name?" Tony asked. "I think it was Private Walters or something like that. But the man was supposed to be dead, Tony."

"That is not the first time a HYDRA agents has miraculously came back from hell."

Tony was pulling every single piece of information that he found about Walters out. There wasn't much but there were psychological records about his mental health.

"He was a complete mad-man. I don't know how the hell they even let him join the army." Tony exclaimed. "These are old. I'm surprised you even found those." Rhody examined the records. "We have to find her before there is nothing to find." Tony looked around in the room with a very determinated look.

---

"Why are you doing this, Walters?" Lenna asked through pain. "Because I love you Lenna and you don't even know my name!" Walters shouted at her. "You didn't tell me and I didn't ask." Lenna gasped. "Well you should have!" Walters shouted so loud that Lenna thought she was going to be deaf. "Would you tell me if I asked now?" Lenna whispered. "It's Lucas." Walters said now seemingly totally calm.

Lenna felt how the machine that Walters had hooked her up to was draining her strength. Every muscle in her body hurt her and she couldn't even turn her head or open her mouth to talk. "How are you feeling, baby? I'm sorry that I'm hurting you so much but I need you to be a good girl." Walters stepped near her and kissed her cheek. When he was pulling away Lenna gathered every piece of strength that she had left and spit in his face. "Oh you wish you hadn't done that." Walters laughed darkly while wiping his face.

Walters had flipped Lenna onto her stomach. She held back the urge to scream out in pain while he whipped her with his leather belt. Lenna's back was bleeding and already bruising up from the metal belt buckle that teared her skin with every hit. She was crying very silently and hoped that if Walters didn't get the reaction he wanted he would leave her alone.

---

"FRIDAY please tell me that you have any security footage of Lenna and Walters." Tony sighed out while resting his head in his hands. "I have. Mr. Walters' face is covered in most of the video except here." A clip started playing infront of Tony and it paused just as Walters looked straight at the camera. "Run for facial recognition and trace him to somewhere. And play the clip forward." Tony ordered. "Are you sure, sir? It is very disturbing." FRIDAY asked. "Now, FRIDAY." Tony said sternly.

The clip played forward. Tony saw how Lenna stormed into the lab where his body was laying. He saw the fear in her eyes and sensed the desperation in her voice. And then Walters covered her mouth and hit her on the head. When he had made sure that Lenna was unconscious he kissed her on the lips.