Tape 7 : Pt. two .

Sierras pov

P R E S E N T T I M E

I have this awful feeling in my stomach. I feel like I could throw up right now because of everything that's going on. I don't know why, but in this moment I feel extremely overwhelmed by everything that's going on. Especially with Clay.

"Clay...Sierra" Courtney said and I look over to see her and Marcus running a little stand selling shirts.

"Courtney" I said.

"What are you doing here?" She said to Clay.

"It's a basketball game. I'm here to show some school spirit." Clay said.

"That's great. Great, Clay. I'm glad you're, you know...feeling better" Courtney said and then Marcus walked over to us.

"Hey. How's it going?" Marcus said.

"Everything's great, Marcus." Clay said and then Marcus got super serious.

"What the fuck are you doing here, dude? What's your play now?" He said.

"There is no play, okay? Like he said...he's here for the game" I said defending him.

"Yeah, well, that better be all it is" Marcus said.

"Yeah? Or what?" I said. Marcus and I start arguing a little and I don't even realize the fact that Clay walked away from me.

"Look, he needs to keep his mouth shut" Marcus said.

"What? Don't want people to know about how Hannah put you in your place on Valentine's day? Don't want all your little fans to see the real you?" I said.

"Guys, stop. Clay!" Courtney said and I turn around to see Clay walking onto the court while the guys warm up.

"Get off the court! Go" A ref yelled.

"You see" Marcus said.

"Hey, skinny kid, get the hell off the court" The coach yelled.

"Fuck" I said and then made my way over to Clay who's staring at Zach. I walk up to Clay and give him a look and then pull him back off the court.

"Sorry" I said to the team and then turned to him. "What the fuck?" I continued.

"Sorry...I...I never mind" He said

"We're going to go sit and watch the game. Key words...sit and watch" I said and he sighed. Before I walk over to the bleachers I look to Justin who looks concerned and pissed and I just sigh and follow Clay.

We go to the bleachers and take a seat and the boys all get ready and the game starts. Everyone starts cheering as the boys are playing but I just can feel the tense energy coming off of Clay.

"What the hell is going on with you recently?" I said.

"Just a lot on my mind" He said.

"Okay, so what can I do to help? Because this right here...this can't happen. You can't loose your shit. Especially not tonight. I mean, shit, Clay...it's like you just blacked out" I said.