Tape 13 : Pt. one

Clays pov

P R E S E N T  T I M E

I just got lectured by my parents this morning.  They said I disappeared again.  If only they knew what I was actually doing.  I don't regret going to Bryces house last night.  Not at all.  I did it because I thought Sierra was in trouble.  And what we got out of it...well, let's just say I fucking love Sierra for that.  She is seriously a force to be reckoned with. 

I've played Bryces confession over and over again all night.  We got him to say even more later on in the night. And first thing I did in the morning was call Tony.  And now here we are in my room.  And I'm going to tell him what happened.

"Dude, what the fuck happened to your face?" He said.

"I'll show you" I said.

"This couldn't wait till after school?" He said.

"I need you to make a copy of this recording. Preferably a tape.  I'll get it from you after homeroom" I said pulling my phone out.

"What?" He said.

"We have a new tape" I said and he looked to me confused.  Sierra got some stuff on her phone before I came and then I got the real confession.  I put as much of it as I could together.  I look to Tony and then I start playing it and he comes closer.

"She wanted me.  Me. She was practically begging me to fuck her. If that's rape, then every girl at this school wants to be raped".

"He fucking confessed" Tony said and then he went and sat down.  "How?" He said.

"Sierra's idea." I said.

"Did you...did you give him the tapes?" He said.  Yeah...apparently Bryce is the only one who hasn't listened to any of the tapes.

"We gave him a good insight of his" I said.

"So now what? What about going through the cycle like Hannah wanted?" He said.

"It's time we stop thinking about what Hannah wanted and start thinking about what she needs. And Jessica. And Sierra.  And every other girl who Bryce probably went after." I said.  Yeah...Sierra also told me everything.  She told me about her tape and what happened to her.  How Bryce tried to rape her.  But he didn't.

"I am not sure that this is the right thing to do, and even if I was, I don't know where we stand. We can't be righteous. We've been sitting on evidence for weeks." He said.

"Look, either we do something now, or we give it up tomorrow in that deposition. There are half a dozen kids going in there today.  Who knows what happens with them." I said. 

Yeah, today's the day of the depositions.  Today and tomorrow.  I know Sierra talked to a lot of them about stories and what everyone is saying.  But who knows what actually will happen in there.

"This tape...this recording...this blows up the world." He said.

"Which is what we should do, don't you think?" I said.

We have to.

Sierras pov

We're in my kitchen right now and I'm pacing back and forth. Justin is sitting down in the chair waiting for me to start talking. I don't even know where to start. Or how to tell him. I honestly don't even wanna tell him. I'm still in shock over what Bryce told me. He's in love with me. There just...it can't be true.