Visiting

"KiKi!" Emma shouted, spotting him as they entered Darwin. She let go of her mothers hand and toddled over to him.

Kian, who had been completely oblivious to their entrance because he had been talking to Cameron, Chloe and Nicki, span around on his heel and spotted the young girl running towards him. Ever since the untimely death of Xavier, Cameron had transferred up to Darwin, shifting his training to Cardiothortics much like Nicky and Chloe. But with Kian's typical creased scrubs, tousled hair and stubbled jaw, Jac's heart admittedly stopped for a moment. His lips grew into a massive smile as he recognised the toddler.

"Hey there baby girl!" Kian exclaimed, mimicking her initial energy and crouching down so he was nearer her height.

Her tiny little legs eventually reached the Canadian doctor and he picked her up, grunting for exaggerated effect - even though Jac knew perfectly well that with the shape he was in, Emma was hardly a challenge to carry.

"Maybe not so baby anymore." Kian lightly joked as he shifted her in his arms so that she rested on his hip. "You excited to spend the day on the ward?"

She nodded excitedly and suddenly wrapped her arms as best she could around his neck, half-strangling yet half-hugging him. Using one hand to support her and make sure she didn't fall, his other went to her hair, running his fingers through it as if he thought something was wrong or she was upset. He couldn't have been more wrong.

"I missed you KiKi."

Behind him, Nicky and Chloe squealed at the cuteness of the moment and Cam chuckled. Kian felt as if he was going to burst with love for this small child, whilst Jac felt a deep blush rise in her pale cheeks as the dark haired man finally looked at her. He smiled, the charming glint in his eye coming dangerously close to causing her to melt into a puddle on the floor.

"I missed you too Em."

"KiKi? Really? We're going for the pornstar names now?" Jac snarked at Kian, trying to collect herself and think straight.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "You know what Naylor, yes we are. You're now Kitty Salt.... what should we call the other three Emma?"

The toddler pointed at Nicky. "Star." And then at Chloe. "Roxie." And then at Cam. "Donald."

"There we go, Starr Spank and Roxie Dixon. Donald speaks for itself perfectly." Kian completed for her, before facing her mother once again. A cheeky grin played on his lips. "Meow."

Jac bit her lip at his comments. "I swear-"

"-Aaaanyway." He interrupted before she launched a full blown attack on him and focused on Emma. "You gonna come with me today princess?"

The young child nodded excitedly, but Madani noticed Jac cross her arms over her chest and he rolled his eyes.

"Have you got mummy's permission to hang out with me today?"

Emma's lip formed an "Oh" as if she remembered what she had to do and turned in his arms to face Naylor.

"Can I go with KiKi? Please?" The young girl begged, causing the red-headed surgeon to sigh and nod in agreement.

Before they could leave, Jac shot Kian a look as if to say 'if anything happens to her, I'm going to have your head'. He deflected it smile and a slight shake of the head, assuring her that her daughter will be absolutely fine. Although with Kian, she could never be completely sure.

"I'm going to need my arms for this Em, so you're going to have to walk I'm afraid." Kian admitted, putting her down.

The young girl huffed but overall seemed not to care, and simply took his hand and skipped off with him to meet their first patient of the day. It was an elderly man who had been referred here after complaining to his GP about breathlessness and chest pain.