III

^JANE^
🦋

Sunlight poured into my room and felt a soft breeze on my arm. I rubbed my eyes and got up to put my glasses on to see my door was wide open.

Puzzled by this I tried to remember if I got up at some point during the night. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the time.

11:38 a.m.

For some reason one of my arms felt sore and might've slept wrong. I sighed heavily and left to go use the bathroom, hoping that none of Amanda's drunk guests locked themselves in.

I peeked my head out to see if anyone was in the living room, but surprisingly no one was there. Usually, I would see her friends relaxing on the couch to soothe their hangovers.

As I got closer I heard vomiting and I immediantly stopped my tracks. Not knowing what to do and thought if I should check up on this person or I can wake up Amanda to take care of this situation.

I sighed in defeat and decided to let her sleep, knowing that she will have a splitting headache if I woke her up.

I quietly walked towards the bathroom and saw that the door has been left ajar. Opening it more I saw a shirtless guy hunched over the toilet, breathing heavily.

Feeling nervous and awkward, I began to regret my decision. Gathering all my courage I cleared my throat loudly to get his attention. He went rigid making his back muscles more noticable.

"Do you need anything? I can get you some water, it may help alleviate your hangover." I quietly said.

I heard him scoff at my request and began to feel embarrassed, making my cheeks turn red. This is why I don't socialize with anyone because of how contemptible and rude they can be.

"I'm just trying to help, but I'll leave you alone. I'm sorry." I pushed up my glasses and was about to leave until I heard him talk.

"Wait." Turning around he got up slowly and saw how tall he was. He was almost the same height as Luca.

He finally faced me and I couldn't help but take a step back. His eyes are a sparkling green eyes with a hint of blue specks and his soft, feather like dark blonde hair brushed slightly to the side away from his perfectly arched brows.

His cheekbones sat high on his face and his chiseled jaw added to the attractiveness. For someone who just threw up he looks good.

"I didn't mean to be rude, forgive me

"I didn't mean to be rude, forgive me." His deep voice sounded like honey, luxuriuos, and warm.

He saw the shock register on my face before I could hide it. A small smile appeared on his lips and I quickly fixed my composure. Nobody in my life has anyone apologized to me. I would always be the one to do it.

"It's okay I understand but, do you still want some water?" I timidly asked and he lightly chuckled.

"I would like that very much." I nodded my head and headed straight to the kitchen.