IX

LUCA
🕷

Jane...Jane...

I took a sip of my whiskey as I thought of my beloved papillion. So innocent and kind.

Every time I'm with her I feel happy and relaxed. And I'm sure she feels the same way.

She has a pure heart of gold, a beautiful personality than the other whores that tried to get with me. Just thinking about her living a life without me hurts me.

I love her so much that it hurts. She's the only one that makes me feel actual love. She belongs to me and only me. Any man that tries to get her away from me will be killed in a slow, crucial death.

I thought of many things on how to claim her. I was sitting in my bedroom alone. Just the thought of her begging for more made me groan out loud.

I got up quickly and headed towards the hidden room that was behind the bookshelf. It made a loud creaking noise as it opened and I went inside.

I turned the lights on as I closed the door behind me. Pictures of Jane came into my view making me sigh in content. Each wall was covered of her. Whether she was in her room, taking a shower, or walking to her job.

I walked towards my 'collection' of her belongings that I was able to take without her noticing.

People would call this an obsession. But the way I see it is called dedication. I took a hold of her undergarments that she left in my car the other night. 

I closed my eyes and placed it under my nose taking a huge sniff of her scent. There's a tiny voice in my head that is tellimg me that this is wrong.

But me being me I ignored it and continued to do it. Today is the day that I'm taking Jane to Europe with me.

She thinks that she'll be staying there for three months. I smirked at this and couldn't help but laugh in amusement.

The minute we land I will become full in control of her. I know she wouldn't like that but she'll have to suck it up and start realizing that I own her.

Sure she may be opposed to this but I know she will easily submit to me. She's a fragile, naive girl making it easier for me to break her. I may sound cruel but I just love the feeling when she depends on me and only me.

I'll let her talk to her family if she's a good girl. There will be rules once we get to the house that I bought at the countryside in France.

The place we're going to live in is called Ploumanac'h, Brittany. It is isolated from the people which is perfect for Jane. I want her all to myself.

I called my people to have everything ready and prepared for our arrival. As soon as I ended the call I recieved another one.

"What?" I answered coldly.

"I have done what you told me. Her whole identity has been erased. It's like she never existed in this world." I was pleased by this and hanged up the phone. 

I know her family will become worried when they don't hear from her which is why I made sure she would never be found by rhe authorites. I'm powerful enough to destroy them but I don't want to waste my time with those pathetic, measly police.

I felt my phone vibrate and smiled to see it's Jane.

'I just got out, I'll be waiting for you.' - Jane

I quickly replied and got out of the room. Little does my Jane know that she is slowly falling into my trap. For now I am her knignt in shining armor and slowly I will come out of the shadows to show her my true nature.