IV

UNKNOWN
🕸

I went towards her bedroom and opened it. My phone vibrated signalling me I got a message.

'Did you place the tracker into her necklace?' - Mr. Valentin

'Yes sir.'

'Install cameras at every corner. Make sure she won't be able to see them or else.' - Mr. Valentin

I gripped my phone tightly as I sighed loudly. I hate doing his dirty work but I do need the money. I went back to my room and grabbed the bag that was filled with hidden security cameras.

I heard snoring in the other room that was beside mine and was relieved by this. I don't have to worry if I get caught.

I headed towards her room and closed the door, locking it. Valentin gave me specific details on what type of cameras to put in her bedroom.

I got to work and began to put them in different spots. I placed one in her light switch and one on her curtain rod. These hidden camaras are extremely tiny that hiding them is very easy.

I placed one on her clock that was on the wall which will give a whole view of the room and hear everything she does. I set up a small wireless camera inside the smoke dectector that was on the ceiling as well.

I was finally done when I heard movement in the kitchen. I stood still and held my breath.

A few minutes later passed by and heard a door closed. I quickly cleaned up my mess and checked again to make sure the cameras weren't noticible.

I relaxed when I heard the shower on and got out, closing her door. I walked into my room and placed the bag underneath the rug. I made a hole into the floorboards to hide every thing, Valentin gave me that idea.

I closed it and placed the rug over it to make it look less suspicious. I sat on my bed and took out my phone to notify him that it's done.

'My assistant will transfer the money to your account. More instructions will be sent to you, so be ready. You better not disappoint me.' - Mr. Valentin

I shivered suddenly feeling cold, I tossed my phone onto my pillow and stood up. Walking over to the window I couldn't help but wonder, why he's so infatuated with Jane?

I have to admit she is pretty but not someone to be obsessed with. I feel sorry for her that a monster like him has chosen Jane. She was already his the moment he laid eyes on her and she doesn't even know it.

He chose me to be near her because I seem to look less threatening. I was only to watch over her. His possessiveness is in another level.

He instructed me not to let anyone go near her or have any friends because he wants her all to himself. He thinks that they will try to take her away from him, especially men.

It was hard at first because she's a very kind person but now that he presented himself to her, he'll be the one in control of that.

I jumped when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey sleepyhead! Want to go out to eat, I'm hungry again!" I rolled my eyes and responded back.

"Give me 10 minutes and I'll be ready!" I looked back at the window and prayed that she'll be okay.

Because nothing is more frightening and terrifying than Luca Valentin.
-
-
-
Short chapter, but I really wanted to add this one in my story. But can you guess who this person is and why they seem to work for Luca?

Please vote, comment, and share!