VI

LUCA
🕷

The nerve of that boy as he looked at my Jane. And to add more fuel into my anger is when she smiled at him.

But I have to be patient and wait for the right moment. In the end the only person she will only smile at is me. Even if it means I have to keep her isolated from everyone.

I will make sure of it.

I lost her once, but now that I found her again I'm never going to let her go. At first, I thought of it as a meaningless crush that I would soon get over.

But years passed by and I couldn't stop thinking about her. 2 years ago I was fed up with this and began to search for her.

She was easy to find and ever since then I began to watch over her in the distance. I wanted her, I wanted to know everything about her. So, I sent my private investigator to get information.

Once I got her file I wasted no time and checked to see if she was in a relationship. Thankfully she wasn't much to my relief. Even if she did have one I would've got rid of him without her knowing.

I made sure to keep the people away from her. She was not allowed to have close friends especially men.

I didn't want her to fall for some a**hole that obviously does not deserve her. She was only allowed to be in contact with her family.

When I'm away at business I have other eyes to watch her movements. My little papillion, I smirked in pleasure knowing that I have full control of her life and she doesn't even know it.

I'm only pretending to not know anything about her and I wanted to see if she was lying to me or not. It made me aggravated to even think that she can hide herself away from me.

Her warmth, her innocence, it intrigued me. She's beautiful in her own way, everything about her has put me under a spell.

A spell that can never be broken.

I couldn't help but look at her as she ate. She was taking her time as she devoured her food. To me it was a beautiful scenery and it made me even more possessive to keep her away from everyone.

I felt like an uneasy, pusillanimous man. Afraid that anyone can take my Jane away from me. 

I brought her in one of my own prominent restaurants because I knew it would be the perfect place to eat. I own many restaurants across the U.S. Not only here but in France as well.

I missed my country and wondered if Jane would like it when I take her from here. I needed her to look at me with those big brown eyes and cleared my throat loudly to get her attention.

I smiled when she looked at me with ease and I was filled with tranquility.

"Have you ever thought of going to Paris?" She pursed her lips and thought for a second.

"It would be nice to go there but I can't afford it." She said it with shyness as a strand of hair fell from her ear making her look even more innocent.

My hand itched to reach out and put it back. But I didn't want to make her feel nervous because she still looked alarmed and I reluctantly let it be. 

"Once you start improving in your French class I will take you there."

You won't be coming back though.

I knew this was going to be overwhelming for her but she'll go whether she likes it or not. When I finished she looked at me as if she was a deer caught in headlights.

My lips tugged up a little.

"I....umm." She was scared of saying no to me and I like it.

"What? Does it not sound good to you? Are you not happy?" My tone was firm and she quickly shook her head.

"No, no, it's not that. It's just, I've never been anywhere that far from my home." Her voice soft and angelic.

That's because I didn't allow it to happen.

"Don't be scared. I'll be there to protect you and it will be amazing." I look at my angel as her cheeks became red making her look so innocent,

I wanted to take her innocence.  

The thought of claiming her made me smile. She's naive and fragile making it easier for me to claim her as mine.

"Thank you but I do-" I immediantly interrupted her and refused to take no for an answer.

"If this is about money you don't have to worry."

"Plea-"

"As long as you're beside me you will be fine." I can be a very persistent man when it comes to something I want and I want her.

She sighed loudly and looked down at her lap now looking troubled. She slowly looked up to look at me and as she did, she put her head down again.

Triumphant yet still agitated that she tried to refuse, she looked at me defeatedly.

"H-how long will this trip be? So I can let my family and boss know." She quietly said.

I chuckled darkly knowing that she will never come back. But I must pretend to be able to have her.

"I'll let you know when you pass your class." I wanted her to have knowledge about my country so she will be able to adjust well in her new life with me.

"Okay, you're very kind Luca. I can't thank you enough." Hearing her say my name from those luscious lips caused images running through my mind wildly.

Soon Luca. Soon.

"Anything for you, papillion." I smiled at her lovingly but in the inside I was laughing cruelly.

I will have you in the palm of my hands and you will depend on me like it's your last breath you will ever take.
-
-
-
Thank you for taking your time to read my chapter!
Please comment, vote, and share!

 ---Thank you for taking your time to read my chapter! Please comment, vote, and share!