Riddikulus *Part 2*

It had been a a few weeks since a boggart had revealed Cedric's darkest secret to your whole Defense Against The Dark Arts class

It had been a a few weeks since a boggart had revealed Cedric's darkest secret to your whole Defense Against The Dark Arts class. By now, every student in the school had heard that the boy fancied you. Everyone was confused, knowing the two of you and how much you despised each other. 

There were rumors that you had made the whole thing up, there was also another rumor that this was just another one of his pranks, but there was also the rumor it was Cedric's boggart that had revealed it which meant it had to be true. 

Nobody knew what to believe. 

You had seen Cedric since then, and he was still embarrassed. At first, he would avoid your gaze as he would turn slightly red whenever you'd look at him. But now, he seemed to try and play it cool. 

On the other hand, you were having a field day. This was the greatest thing to ever happen to you! You found any time to tease the bloody hell out of him, rubbing in the fact that he fancied you after years of acting like he despised you and you had found out. 

For the past 2 weeks, you hadn't let the boy live it down. Wether you wanted him to be jealous, angry, annoyed or embarrassed, you checked every box.

1. Any time you would see him in the hallway or during meals, you'd make the most of it. Once you could feel him looking at you, you'd blow him a kiss being very over-dramatic and sarcastic with the small gesture. 

2. You had "accidentally" been caught snogging a Slytherin in the corridors one night... the exact corridor Cedric was to patrol on the exact night he was to patrol. It may or may not have happened just like that a few more nights... each with a different boy...

3. When you'd seen him in the common room with his friends, you had plopped yourself down on the couch between Cedric and Tamsin Applebee, despite there being no room. As you wrapped your arm around Cedric, the girl shot you a look of protest while he just sat there looking annoyed. You looked at her and said, "Sorry but I'm pretty sure since he fancies me, the seat next to him is reserved, well, for me of course." 

You yourself were trying to sound completely serious, but had let out a laugh at the end. Getting up to leave, you patted Cedric's shoulder and said, "who are we kidding Ceddykins," you grabbed his cheeks and squished them together shaking his head slightly, "that's never gonna happen."

4. In the courtyard one day, you spotted Cedric's pal Wayne Bostock. Quickly pulling out a piece of parchment, you scribbled a small doodle down. Folding the paper, you forced a Ravenclaw fourth year, who was wearing obnoxiously bright red lipstick, to kiss the sealed letter. You gave the paper to Wayne with very strict instructions to deliver it to Cedric. 

Later that day in the common room you were sitting with Julie when the tall boy came over and slammed the paper on the table in front of you. On the paper was a doodle of a stick man labeled "Ceddykins" kissing a pillow with a thought bubble over his head with your name in it. Under the picture was a note saying, "In your dreams Diggory. Literally." and a tiny drawing of a hand flipping the bird.