Authors Note

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY READ THIS. OK? OK. WELL I MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUT DO IF YOU ARE CONFUSED OR SOMETHING.

-----------------

This fanfic is very different from any others I have seen so I've decided to put this here just in case anyone is confused by anything. Also it's a Harry Potter fic and not Naruto because... I spent like 8 months writing a long-ass naruto fic and all I got was a bunch of death threats (I mean a lot of u were very kind and nice but I just don't want to deal with that type of toxicity from some specific people) so I'm not doing those anymore. But this is pretty good so even if you don't like Harry Potter, just stick around and read it, you might like it :) btw the chapters are pretty damn long lol. The Beginning is pretty long but stick with it, trust me this is good

Firstly, this book is a SEQUEL to the Harry Potter books. Not an AU or anything like that. This something that takes place a LONG time after even the epilogue of Deathly Hallows. This is like a completely new storyline. I should probably say right now that I am by no means a superfan and while I did read the books and watch the movies there will probably be some mistakes with the lore but I have really tried to keep everything all consistent. So in this Fanfic, Harry Potter is now retired from being an auror and has now settled as the new Headmaster of Hogwarts. I would say its around 20 years after the end of Deathly Hallows but the timeline doesn't really need to add up. If you have any other questions at all whilst reading (that don't involve spoilers) just comment and I will answer but I will not do any more A/Ns. This is my only one. Just incase people care about it, this book won't have swearing in it mostly but may occasionally towards the second half. I don't like being excessive and know that this is a website made mostly for younger people so I thought I should put it out there. Last time I gave a swear warning people gave me crap for it lol but I think there are some people out there that may appreciate it so I do it for them.

Also I should probably mention that I have not seen or read The Cursed Child and I also don't know anything about it. So basically... I'm just going to ignore it. I've heard that it's not very good and it doesn't really matter anyway. I don't really care about any of those characters so I just didn't put them in at all. FYI, there are OCs in this fic but none of them are self-insert or stuff like that. Most of them are background characters but for the point of the story, the main character is also an OC.

Also, you have probably noticed but English is not my first language. Dont worry, there wont be a BUNCH of typos or anything but if the grammar is a little bit off I am sorry. My english friend reads over what I write and tries to fix it. This is an A/N so I can be informal and get away with worse grammar but in the actual story it won't be this bad. Just saying incase you read something and are just like "What the hell" that is why.

Comments and stuff are really appreciated but you don't have to obviously. If you don't like the book just please PLEASE move on. I'm personally not one of those people who likes reading through criticism and it really stumps my motivation. As bratty as it sounds, if you don't have anything nice to say please don't say it at all. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy :)