annabeth's pov

okay, so i know i'm a little late, but this is my last week of school and we're doing all our end-of-year exams online, so it's to find time to do this. after this week, i should be posting more regularly. anyway, I hope you enjoy :)

"Annabeth!" Rachel called from our usual table at this cafe. All the girls in my friend group met here once a week during the summer, and once a month during the colder seasons. "C'mere!"

I nodded and walked to the table. I took my seat next to Piper, which was in front of Rachel.

"What took you so long?" Piper asked. I was twenty minutes late, which must've baffled them since I'm never late.

I showed them my arm, which had inscriptions on it from all of me and my soulmate's talking.

"ANNIE WHEN DID YOU GET THIS?" Piper explained, causing everyone to stare at us.

"Last night," I admitted. Rachel was grinning. She already knew, though, so I didn't understand why she looked like I just gave her the news now.

"What is it?" I asked her. "Why are you grinning?"

"You didn't hear?" Calypso asked.

I shook my head. I was lost.

"Percy Jackson is coming here in a few days," Hazel specified. "He's here for the first couple of weeks for a family thing, but then the rest of Gravity is coming and they're gonna perform at the theatre. It's gonna be a very intimate concert, but don't worry, I know a guy, and I've already got us all tickets."

Hazel was probably the biggest fan of the band. She seemed very proud of that.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, but Percy Jackson's only here for three weeks, so don't get too excited. He's not staying forever." Thalia said. "Though I don't understand why it's such a big deal. They're just people."

"They're just people," Rachel mimicked, trying to sound like Thalia, but in the end, she just sounded like a dying goat.

We talked some more about how life was going, boys and basically everything else girls talk about (I'll spare the details),  which ended in me deciding that it was a fun day.

Percy Jackson... coming here in a few days... family thing... here for three weeks... that was the same thing that her soulmate was doing. What if...

No, Annabeth, don't get ahead of yourself, I thought. You're just dreaming. It'll never happen.

But what if I wasn't getting ahead of myself? What if I was being perfectly sane?

When I got home, I decided to message MSM.

Hey, I wrote. Can I ask you something?

Sure, he responded, almost immediately. What's up?

I need to ask you something, and you have to be completely honest with me, okay?

Okay. What is it?

Was I really gonna do this? I need you to tell me something no one else knows about you.

Um well, my favourite pillow pet is a panda that I hide in my drawer and sleep with at night. As unoriginal as it is, his name is Pandy, he wrote.

I chuckled. Thanks.

Woah, no no no, now you gotta tell me something, he wrote. It doesn't have to be a secret though.

Okay, I responded, my favourite band is Gravity.

I bit my lip, imagining his expression.

Maybe I was totally off though. Maybe he wasn't who I assumed he was. Maybe he was just a regular guy who happened to be doing the same thing as a famous pop star.

Cool, he answered.

Yeah, I thought, cool.

okay, so this completely irrelevant, but im watching b99 (you should totally watch it btw) and i just found out he likes her "romantic stylez" omg im gonna die i ship peraltiago so dam badly but URGHH stupid teddy. also, boyle is the best fangirl i've ever seen.

in my eyes:

peraltiago=percabeth

boyle=grover

rosa=thalia/reyna

gina=leo

terry=frank

capt. holt=hedge/chiron

it's kinda creepy that it makes so much sense