What Happened....

As I walk up to the tree behind the school I see someone standing there. I run up to them and give them a hug from behind.

"Oikawa~ Why did you want me to come here," I said as I let go of him and step back a little.

I look into his eyes, the sun was hitting it in just the right way where they looked like they where glowing. I blush a little at the sight of them. I just smile widely at him waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.

"Well I have been waiting to ask you this for a long time, but I've been really scared that it will ruin what we have built up," he said as he looked away with a tint of red forming on his cheeks.

"You can tell me anything don't worry! Remember you were the first person I came out as gay too," I said as I looked him right into the eyes.

He blushed a little bit more than looked me in the eyes as he grabbed something from his pocket. Then he put what he had pulled out of his pocket in front of me. I looked at it then blushed a deep red.

He had held out a love letter.

I look at him in his brown eyes and smiled, just smiled. Then I looked away, not because I did not like him. Just because I did not want him to see my flustered face.

" I accept," I managed to spit out as my face became even redder than it was before. Then I felt someone's hands go around my waist and pull me closer. I look up and see Oikawa hugging me and resting his head on my head.

I just smiled again, with him by my side I think my life is going to be amazing 

As I ended my thought the world around me started to go black another room starts to appear around me. In this room, I'm on the floor with something dripping from my head. I put my hand on my head and put it down to eye level so that way I can see what it was. 

Red

am I 

Bleeding

I look Ahead of me and see Oikawa with a bat in his hand stained with blood, my blood. I try to get up but Oikawa pushes me back down and starts to forcefully kisses me. He starts to put his hand under my shirt and lift it up. As he continues to pull my shirt up the room starts to disappear around me and It all turns black.

As I start to wake up I'm in the bed with the same man I just had a nightmare about. I look at him and shake my head.

what Happened

That first dream was just at the end of my first year of high school. It's now the start of my second year. How did it all change so fast? How did the sweat and friendly man that I fell in love with turn into a monster?

What happened...

was it me?

Is that even a question?

Of course, it was me

It always is