The Day After

Hinata's POV

As I woke up from my deep slumber I look around the room trying to remember what had happened last night. the last thing I had remembered was taking a drink of water that Oikawa had given me because I was coughing. thats when the room started to become clear. 

my clothes where

on the floor

and so where Oikawa's

did he?

No, he would never do that

Right?

I race out of bed and get dressed, I also grab a bag and pack clothes for a few nights. I head for the door with my shoes on and take on the last look behind me. I felt bad leaving Oikawa without him knowing where I was going but I could not stay here another night. The truth is I did not feel safe anymore at this house alone with him.

As I walk out of the house the cold night air hits me. I look around to see what way I was going to go and started to walk to the one house that I knew would always be there for me.

------Time Skip------

As I was lost inside of my head I did not realize that I was at the house already. I look at the house then start to walk up to it and knock on the door. I look at the time while I'm waiting. IT WAS 4 AM. I did not want to walk them up so I started to walk away when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hinata?"

As soon as I heard that voice I turn around to meet his eyes. Thats when I could no longer hold back my tears. I started balling and I ran up to him and hugged him so tight I thought I was going to suffocate. 

"Hey Hinta what's wrong," He asked in a worried voice

"H-He d-d-did I-I-It again s-Uga," I managed to say through my tears.

"THAT BASTARD DID IT AGAIN," I heard another man yell from the other room.

I see Daichi come out of this kitchen with a very mad facial expression.

I just look at him and nod not being able to even say a word through my sobs. 

I see his face soften and come up and hug me too. this was the only place I felt at home. and Theses are the only people who are even close to caring parents for me. I had a mother and a father. but they said being gay was bad so I was kicked out. but these people took me in and took care of me though my first year of high school. until I moved in with Oikawa. So I knew if there was one house I could always go to even if they are graduated it's them.

They welcome me inside and I spent the rest of the night crying until I cried myself to sleep. as the room started to fade away I could tell that in the morning Oikawa was not going to be very happy that he did not find me in the bed next to him.

------Time Skip------

As I woke up I heard the noise of a phone going off. It turned out to be my phone as I picked it up and looked at the notifications.

348 TEXTS FROM OIKAWA

AND 124 MISSED CALLS

I decided I would call him to tell him that I was okay and I would be gone for a few days.

Ring

Ring

Ring 

after each ring, I got more scared and wished I had just texted him

Ring 

Ring

Ri-

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOUR SUCH A SLUT AND A WHORE WHY DID YOU TAKE MY SHOES. I NEED TO GO OUT TODAY WITH FRIENDS AND I NEED MY SHOES TO GO OUT. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DATING A SLUT LIKE YOU. AND WHERE WERE YOU I BET HOOKING UP WITH YOUR SUGER DADDY I BET YOU LIKE THE MONEY YOU WH-

phone call ended

I stared at my screen tears in my eyes, he did not even care about me all he wanted is his shoes. I got so mad I took off his shoes and threw them on the floor

HE CARES ABOUT HIS FUCKING SHOES MORE THAN ME! 

I fall on the ground crying

He is right I'm such a slut and a whore.

 How can he even put up with me?

I'm nothing

sorry for not uploading I was doing stuff but im back and  I plan on updating the book every other day. so get ready for some happy and sad moments =)