hello...again

I wake back up in the bed, but I'm alone. I look to my left to see if he was just sitting in the chair but was not. there was a note though so I sit up and pick it up so I can see what it reads.

" I had to go to school because we have a game today! here is my phone number, text me when you can!"

I blush a little and put the number in my phone so I can text him later. I slowly get up as a nurse walks in.

" hello Hinata, I was just about to say that you are getting discharged from the hospital today! here are some clothes your friend dropped off and you can leave whenever you want!" The nurse says as she puts clothes on the bed and leaves the room to tend to the rest of the hospital.

I get up and put on the clothes that someone had dropped off for me and walked out of the hospital after what seems like forever. as I walk outside of the hospital the light shines right into my eyes as I block out the light I see a park where children are playing and people are happily talking. I smile at the people as I walk through the park and look at the pretty flowers as I walk to school to get my homework. but when I almost get to school clouds seem to cover the warm sun.

wind, comes out of nowhere screaming as I walk on the sidewalk almost to the school gate. the wind blows my hair into my face as I reach the school gate I see a figure standing at the gate. I had no idea who it could be because classes were going on. I just keeped walking until I felt water drop onto my nose. I look up as another water droplet goes right onto my lips. it slowly starts to rain as the wind still screams. I run as fast as I can hoping to get into the school before it starts raining any harder. but when I was able to see the doors into the school I can see who the outline is.

his dark brown hair waved in the wind, his face damp with water. it brown eyes looking at me as if he had been looking for me for the past 4 years. but then I realized something.

this was no mistake seeing him here

I had been running from him for the past few days, and he had finally found me.

its has almost like he was a predator

that had finally found its pray