Episode 1- a dragon type gym leader

Mommy when I grow up I what to use dragon types like you. A little girl with grey hair said to her mother. Sure you can I know it, but what are you going to do with all those pokemon? Her mother asked her. I'll take over the gym and become a gym leader!
She showted ok the but you must train your pokemon. Her mom turned around and showed her two pokeballs. When your older, I'll give them to you ok? Ya the little girl yelled with excitement.
10 years ago
Shot we're late! I screamed running down the steps. Eevee why didn't you wake me up sooner! She yeld at her partner. "Evea eve?" Eevee looked at her trainer laughing. "Oh shut up, we will be getting your new friends today."
She ran out of her house to the gym in her home city of goldy. Your mother was the dragon gym leader and you where going to take her place after your journey, so today your where going to get the two pokemon promise to you.
"Ah velvet good to see you here." Your aunt said smiling at you. "You to aunt."
"Vel good to see you made it and as promising I have something for you." She said holding 2 pokeball. "These two pokemon are going to pave the road for your journey to become the dragon type gym leader.