Ep10- to santalune city

" we're finally at Santalune city." Velvet said arriving at the city. " so where are your friends at?" Ari asked. " they should be at the santalune city gym." Velvet said getting ready to run."do you where it is?" Ari asked." I thought you knew." Velvet said disappointed. " come on I think I might know." Ari said running." Oh w-wait I'm coming." Velvet said running after ari.
When the reached the the gym to see Clement and bonnie outside the gym." Clement, Bonnie!" Velvet yelled while waveing. " velvet you made it." Clement said. " yup and I what you to meet my sister ari." She said pointing at her older sister.
" so you guys are velvet's friends?" Ari asked." Yup." Bonnie said with a smile. " I what to thank you for takeing care of my little sister, I know she can be a handful. " ari said bowing." W-what I'm not a handfull!" Velvet protests. Bonnie Haden idea.
She grabbed velvets hand and got on one neck " velvet your a keeper!" She said" w-what?" Velvet said blushing." I mean please take care of my brother." Bonnie replied." W-what." Velvet studded out." Bonnie I told you to stop this a million times!" Clement said to his little sister." You know you need someone to take care of you." Bonnie said getting annoyed.
" and I think you and velvet would make a cute couple." She said. Both Clement and velvet where blushing. " you know I think so to." Ari said with a smirk " A-ARI!?" Velvet yelled blushing even more." AHH this is embarrassing activating aipom arm!" Clement said, then a are that resembles an aipom. It then grad bonnie by the shirt.
" let's go and see ash, velvet." Clement said opening the door for use." Ya lets." Velvet responded. When the got their they saw ash with a brown and blond hair woman. " velvet I'm glad you made it just in time." Ash said waveing." Oh so your the other challenge that whated to challenge me?" The blondie said" yup that's right." Velvet said walking to her" my names velvet and this is my partner eevee ." Velvet said." Eevee!" Eevee greeted." Well then my names viola, and I'm the santalune city gym leader." She intruded her self." I know and I cant wait for our gym battle." Velvet said getting more excited." Ya but I get to battle her first." Ash said. " I did make it here first. Ash teased. " ya I'm sorry but ash will go first then you can go." Viola said.
"Aw ok." Velvet said disappointed.
( I'm not writing the battle with ash I'm to lazy)
During the battle with ash, velvet wasn't really paying attention to the battle but what she was thinking about was bagon.' Bagon should be able to tank whatever viola has. But bagon cant attack on ice but."
As velvet was thinking about it ash had lose. " awe man!" Ash said " it's ok ash just come back when your ready." Viola said." Ya come on pikachu let's go train!" Ash yelled " hey wait I still have-" velvet tried to say but ash was already to far. " that boy is something else." Bonnie said. " well it's your turn now velvet. So just let me heal up and then we can battle." Viola said " ya you guys can go an see ash I'll stay here." Velvet said to the rest." Are you sure velvet?" Clement asked " yup and I'll make sure to tell you when I win." Velvet said smirking.
Viola had came back from healing her pokemon and was now getting ready to battle velvet. " in is battle their will only be two pokemon and the trainer can swap out pokemon." Those where the rules.
" he ok let's go surskit!" She said " as we expected I chose you dratini!" Velvet said throwing out her pokeballs. " oh a dratini that's rare. " viola said. " yup I caught it all by myself. " velvet said. "Well let's get this started."
____
Ya I finally updated 😄