Ep4- a battle to remember

Dratini
Female
Dragon tail
Dragon pulse
Blizzard
Iron tail
Eevee
Female
Bite
Quirk attack
Swift
Protect
Larvitars
Male
Rock slide
Hyper beam
Dig
Protected
Deino
Female
Dragon breath
Crunch
Bite
Fire fang
"Now I think it's time to introduce ourselves." Clement said. "My names Clemson and this is my little sister bonnie." He introduced."nice to meat you." Ash and velvet said at the same time.
"You and picacu seem like good friends. And you and your eevee, velvet." Bonnie said."ya me and eevee where friends ever since I was your age." Velvet said. "Are you and bonnie on a journey two?" Ash asked. "Journey well you see-" "that's something well done the future." Bonnie cut in.
"A family journey sounds amazing, I wish my sisters would go with me on one." Velvet said. "But you got your eevee with you." Bonnie said. "What about you Clement, what pokemon do you have?" Ash asked."and you too velvet?" Velvet smile taking out her other three pokeballs. As Clement takes out one."well I did just recently cough one." He said."ya and I have some friends two." Velvet said. "Alright then let's battle." Ash said.
"Oh ya we do need to get a battle in." Velvet said."you two really what to battle." Clement said. " yeah! If I cant have a gym battle." Ash said as picacu ran to a battling feaild."what do you say velvet?" He asked her." She smiled"arlright let do it." Velvet ran up to him.
"Ok let's go deino!" Velvet showted letting deino out of its pokeball." A deino?" Clement said." Yup my mom gave me some friends for my trip." She said. "Ok then picacu let give it are all!" Ash said. "Ok Deino we got this." Velvet said to her company." Pikachu is thunder bolt!" Ash commedia. "Now deino doged it then use fire fang." Velvet said. Deino succeed in dogeing in and is now coming for picacu. "Pikachu use quick attack. " ash said pikachu did what ash said running to deino. "Deino jump then use fire fang!" Velvet said at the last minute. Deino jumped over pikachu and used fire fang on its tail and throwing it away. "No pikachu l!" Ash said."you ok pikachu? " ash asked."pi..pika-pika" pikachu said getting up. "Ya that's the spirit pikachu!" He said
"Crunch let's go!" Velvet instructed. "Use iron tail!" Ash said. And as deino was about to bite pikachu again it got smacked with a iron tail. "Again!" Ash yelled." Use bite and catch it!" Velvet said. As pikachu was about to hit it again deino used its mouth to stop it."good job deino!" Velvet said. "Ya but now you cant move!" Ash said" now pikachu electro ball." Ash showted.when the move landed deino was sent flying back. "Now use quick attack." Ash said but pikachu was almost Coult by a electric web.
"Pikachu are you alright?!" Ash asked." Alright how do you think you are!?" Velvet yelled."ya who are you!?" Bonnie asked
Jessie: Prepare for trouble! James: Make it double! Jessie: To protect the world from devastation! James: To unite all peoples within our nation! Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love! James: To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie: Jessie! James: James! Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light! James: Surrender now or prepare to fight! Meowth: Meowth! That's right!
"Team rocket, you followed us here!?" Ash said."you know these people ash ?"velvet asked."those are a group of bad guys how take other people's pokemon." Ash said. "They do what!?" Velvet yelled. "I will not sit down and watch you steal other people's pokemon. " Clement said. "Ya who do you think you are anyway!" Bonnie said."team rocket that's who." The all said. "Alright pikachu use thunder bolt." Ash said "deino dragon breath!" Velvet said. "Wobbuffet time to shine." Jessie said. Wabbuffet used mirror coat and both of the moves whet strait to pikachu. "Pikachu!" Ash yelled catching him."
"Poor pikachu." Bonnie said. While Clement said we should retrieve."no way we"ll giving up right deino, right eevee!" Velvet said to her friends."dei-deino!" "Eevee!" They both showted. " oh a deino the boss would love that one." The meowth said."in your dreams.""now denio use dragon breath! Eevee use swift" Velvet said. " "pikachu electro ball." Ash yelled "bunnelby yse mud shot."
But wobbuffet doged bunnelbys mud shot, and absorbed dragon breath and electro ball and swift. "Uh no" velvet said as all their moves came back to pikachu but. A pokemon got in the way of the blast.
"Its a froakie!" Clement said running to ash."are you ok froakie?" Velvet asked."its a water type so that must of done slot of dange." Clement said."whas froakie doing?" Bonnie asked. Froakie usedits frubbles totaled down wobbuffet. "Good job froakie, but velvet and I can take it from here." Ash said as the two of then came up." Well help to." Clement said.
"Bunneby use dig." Clement yelled. As bunneby made team rocket off the ground."Eevee use swift and deino use dragon breath." "Pikachu thunderbolt let's go. When the moves combined it sent the them flying off.
"You did great eevee." Velvet said. But when she looked up she saw froakie fall. "Froakie!" They all say. "Froakie needs help,and theirs no pokemon center close." Clement said. "But it we could bring froakie to the professor lab." Velvet said. "Come on guys this way."velvet said