Ep 6- garchomp

Dratini
Female
Dragon tail
Dragon pulse
Blizzard
Iron tail
Eevee
Female
Bite
Quirk attack
Swift
Protect
Larvitars
Male
Rock slide
Hyper beam
Dig
Protected
Deino
Female
Dragon breath
Crunch
Bite
Fire fang
"Oh no." Velvet said as she looked at garchomp about to use a move on her. "Velvet look out." Ash said to her.she quickly doged and so did the others. "What was that for?" Ash asked. "Look at garchomp neck." Clement said. Team rocket put it on its neck." Velvet said.
Garchomp then got out of the professor lad . "Garchomp." Velvet said running after it with dratini and eevee behind her,and ash not to far behind. "Garchomp!" Come back velvet said running to prism tower. "Garchomp!" Ash yelled." Ash up hear." Velvet said climing up the building. When she got up to the tower. "Ash over hear." Velvet said trying to get ash's attention. She was climing with eevee and dratini on her head." Velvet!?" Ash yelled running over to help her get up. "Thanks now let's go help garchomp!" She said.
When they got to garchomp it unleashed a hyper beam. Thankfully they both doged it. "Garchomp you have to calm down please" ash said. "Ya come on, garchomp ." Velvet said getting closer. Then garchomp flew up to the top of the tower. "Dang it." Velvet said. " velvet theirs a latter over their." Ash said pointing to the latter." Got it." She said running to the latter.
When the got to the top of the tower ash and velvet tryid to stop garchomp." We're here to help, garchomp. " velvet said. But Then garchomp use another hyper beam, lucky for ash and his pokemon doged to the right but velvet whent to the left falling off the build."AHHHH!" She screamed hanging onto the handles and her pokemon.