Ep3- welcome to lumiose city

Dratini Female Dragon tail Dragon pulseBlizzard Iron tail

Dratini
Female
Dragon tail
Dragon pulse
Blizzard
Iron tail

Dratini Female Dragon tail Dragon pulseBlizzard Iron tail

Eevee
Female
Bite
Quirk attack
Swift
Protect

Larvitars MaleRock slideHyper beamDigProtected

Larvitars
Male
Rock slide
Hyper beam
Dig
Protected

DeinoFemaleDragon breathOutrageHyper voiceFire fang"We're finally here!" Velvet said running to the professor's lab

Deino
Female
Dragon breath
Outrage
Hyper voice
Fire fang
"We're finally here!" Velvet said running to the professor's lab. When she got to the professor's door she knocked. " Hmm Ahh you must be velvet, right?" Professor's sycamore assistant asked. "Yup I'm here to get pokedex." She answered. "Well come on let's go."
She invited her in the lab professors lab."professor sycamore, velvets here." The assistant says. "Comeing." He said. "Ah velvet the next dragon type gym leader."he said coming down the stairs."well actually I what to keep it a secret. "She said" oh, how are you, did you find anymore pokemon to add?"
"Ya, but I didn't have any pokeballs." Velvet said bringing dratini to professor sycamore." Well they here." He gave her five pokeballs. "Ready dratini?" Velvet said putting her hand out with the the pokeball."drat dratini!" Dratini answered. Velvet placed the pokeball on dratini's forehead.
.
..
...
Ding
She finally got a new pokemon."ALRIGHT NOW IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO BECOMING A DRAGON TYPE GYM LEARNER!"she showted " EEVEE!" Her eevee joined in two. "Now velvet to become a gym leader this is what you'll do, you'll challenge other gym leaders. You can only lose 3 battles for each gym leader, where you lost will decide where your gym would be." Professor sycamore said. "Ok they I'll just challenge then one here in lumiose city." She said running out of the building.
At prism tower
"This must be where the gym leader is a, right eevee." Velvet said. "This must be it the lumiose gym!" An unidentified voice behind velvet said. "Oh hey are you going to challenge it two?" Velvet said turning around."yup, this is gonna to be my first gym battle in the kalos region." He said "well in velvet and this is my friend eevee." "Eevee." Eevee said climing on the girls head."I'm ash and this is my partner picacu." Ash said.
"Well come on velvet let's go." Ash said running to the gym."YA least go."
"I'm so psyched." Ash said. "Hello? Anyone home." Velvet asked."welcome to the lumiose gym." An robot like voice said"my names ash and I came all the way form kanto to challenge."ash said"and I'm velvet and I'm from goldy city." Velvet added. "How many gym bages do you have?" The voice said." Well we just started so none." Ash said."you have none, Not a single gym baged?" The voice asked.
"Well ya we just started." Velvet said.
"Well in order to challenge the lumiose gym you must have at least four gym badges." The voice said.the out of nowhere something came out, looking like it was about to shock the two of them."h-hey wait!"velvet said. But their where to late and it starts to shock the both of them. And if this weren't worse the floor opens up and the two where sent silding down.
"Ahhhhhh!" Velvet and ash screened as the both were push out of the building. 'Oh come on what's with me and falling.' She thought. But befor they could hit the ground. Something made thier fall more confound. And some coult eevee and picacu."are you alright?" A blond haired boy with glasses asked running up to us."thanks to you we are." Ash said as the boy helped both of us up. "Celmet look a picacu, and a eevee." An blond hair girl said. "And what a cutie." She said hugging it as eevee ran up to velvet, sheing that picacu was about to use a move."PICA" picacu zapped the girl and the 3 of them gasped."bonnie no" Clement said running to her. "I'm sorry about my sister." He apologizes to ash."dont worry about it." Ash said.
The two started to get in to a miny argument.it ended in bonnie apologizes. "What a strange gym." Velvet said letting eevee climb on her. "We got kicked out for not having enough gym bags." Ash said.
"Ya we just started and have no gym baggages." Velvet said. "Wait you have no gym bages?" Bonnie asked."well I just arrived at the kalos region." Ash said. "And I just stared my journey." Velvet added. "Where are you from then?" Clement asked. "I'm from the kanto region, my names ash and this is my buddy picacu." Ash said."and I'm velvet gold from the city of goldy, and this is my Friend eevee." Velvet introduce her self.
"I'm gonna become a pokemon master."ash said. "And I'm going to be a dragon type master."velvet said.