ep 8- big sister theirs something wrong

"Now larvitars use dig!" Velvet said. She was training her pokemon for her sister. She waited about 10 more minutes until. "velvet?" Ari asked. "Ari?" Velvet asked turning around. "VELVET!" Ari yelled running over to her younger sister. "ARI!" Velvet yelled. When ari got to her she pulled her into a big bear hug." I missed you sooo much sis." She said. "I've heard you're going on a journey, and I'm so sorry I didn't talk to you in two years." She said crying a little at the end."
"N-no it's fine." Velvet said lieing. It wasn't fine, her sister left to go to some foren region without messing her In any way possible. " come on let me meat your friends mom was talking about." Ari said jump up and down." You can't then went on their way to the next town we can meat them their if we hurry." Velvet said.
That got ari sad, she really wanted to met them." But you can meat my pokemon." Velvet said getting her other two pokemon out of their pokeballs. " deino " " dratin" her two other pokemon cried out getting out of their pokeballs. "This is eevee, dratini, deino, and larvitars."
Velvet said."here I'll show you my pokemon. Come out skitty, vulpix, hautor, milolic , and luppuny." Ari said throwing her pokeballs out. "Wow your pokemon are so cool. " velvet said looking over her sisters pokemon. " ya yours are to, but why do you have a normal type, when your trying to be a dragon type gym leader?" Ari asked. " theirs no dragon type eeveeluson (not yet)." Ari finished standing up while picking up eevee." Eevee was my first friend, so I had to take her with me." Velvet said.
"Come on, let's take go find ash and the rest." Velvet said pulling out her pokeballs. " or, we can wait and have a sister day." Ari asked. " I mean we, can do some bonding." Ari finished. " I mean sure, what can be the worse that happed?" Velvet said giving her a fake smile.
"R-really? I mean, that's good what would you like to do. Dance, go and listen to music, I heard theirs a amazing cafe?" Ari asked dragong her to the places. But all of had something wrong with it for velvet. First she couldn't dance, then the music store didn't allow pokemon because of a recent event, where a pokemon would come in and disturbed their customers. And velvet didn't what to leave eevee in her pokeball or leave her outside. And well the cafe was pretty good.
But now it was velvet's turn and she chose." Battle me!" Velvet yelled Ponting at ari." You what to battle me?" She asked. " more than ever." Velvet said glaring at her intently. " ok then let's do this."
"Come out luppuny!" Ari said. "Ok then come out larvitars!" Velvet said throwing out the pokeball. A stadend of was between the two sisters." Luppuny use high jump kick." Ari yelled ."lupp lup!" Luppuny said running to larvitars." Larvitars use protect!" Velvet said, larvitars use protect and stopped the kick luppuny sent. "Larv-itar!" Larvitars yelled as luppuny jumped off larvitars protect. Luppuny jumped back with hurt legs. "Luppuny are you ok?" Ari asked." Luppuny!" Luppuny yelled. "Mh ok then use quick attack!" Ari yelled, "ok then use hyper beam but on the ground!" Velvet yelled, and larvitars use hyper beam and blasted up. " now use hyper beam on luppuny!" Velvet yelled. The moved hit and made ari's luppuny fainted, velvet was ready for ari's next pokemon but, " well that's enough." Ari said. " w-what you still have more pokemon!?" Velvet yelled " come on I wasn't even trying hard, it dosen't matter." Ari said nonchalantly. " WHAT I WHAT YOU TO GO ALL OUT, NO HOLDING BACK!" Velvet yelled. " why dose it matter!?" Ari yelled back." BECAUSE I WHAT TO SEE IF ALL THOSE YEARS OF LEAVEING ME IN THE DARK WAS FOR SO LONG WAS FOR NOTHING!" Velvet yelled, running away crying.

With ari
'I can't believe it, after all I sacked to come and see and this is what I get!?' Ari thought tiring up. " I need to talk to lucy." Ari said walking over to her bag, she then picked it up and called one of her friends. " ugh do you know what time it is?" Lucy asked annoyed, she must of just walked up. "I'm sorry, it's just I need you right now." Ari whimpers on the verge of tears. " hmm what's wrong?" Lucy asked gets more worried. " it's my sister, I whated to spend more time with her before we go to her friends, but she dosen't what to, she what's to see why I didn't call her. Ug it's my fault I should of called I'm a terrible sister." Ari said. "Well I dont know what to tell you, I never had siblings but all I'm going to say is that you where gone for a long time, think about what you would think." Lucy said." You even gave up your chance at being the assistant for the new musician." Lucy said" Your right I'm gonna to talk to her tomorrow.ari said, love you." Ari said hanging up.
Ari made a note to talk to her first thing. But what she didnt know was that velvet heard everything. Velvet then got up and ran to her hotel room.
The next morning
"Hey velvet, Can we talk?" Ari asked. "ya I wanted to talk to you to." Velvet said. "Listen I heard your phone call, and I just have to say... I'm sorry." Velvet said looking down. " theirs nothing to apologize for, I should have called you and been more of a presents in your life. " ari said putting a hand on her shoulder. " now let's get to that battle. " ari challenge. " heck ya!" Velvet said getting pumped