Episode 9- let's have a bagon of fun part 1

" I can't believe you almost fell to your death two times!" Ari yelled, velvet was telling her sister about her journey so far. " ya but you'll never guess who saved me!" Velvet said excitedly" it was mom!" Velvet finished yelling and running around. " be careful velvet we don't what you to fall over and make the times you fell from an high place three." Ari said jinxing it.
" ya ya oh, maeby a swarm of beedrills come and-" velvet said sarcastically untill a SWARM OF BEEDRILLS came after them. " WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT A SWARM OF BEEDRILLS!?" Ari yelled running with skitty in her hand. " OH SHUT UP!" Velvet yelled with eevee in her hand." I got this, eevee use swift!" Velvet yelled turning around and letting eevee go on her head. Eevee use swift to try to drive them away, but it only made them divided.
The beedrills whent in between the two makeing the two girls spilt up. " Hautor come out!" Ari yelled takin out Hautor. "Hautor use shadow punch!" Ari yelled turning around. Hauntor use the move but it didn't do anything to the swarm.
Ari was being surrounded by beedrills but she was keeping them at bay, but sadly velvet was near the edge of the cliff. And then. They reached a bead end.
" shoot!" Velvet said backing up to the edge of the cliff, but suddenly a crack noise was heared and velvet fell of the cliff. " NOT AGAIN!" Velvet yelled grading onto eevee. " VELVET, HAUNTOR GO AND GET HER!" Ari yelled running over to where she was. ' wait Hautors a ghost type, dangit!" Ari thought as she got her other pokemon out. "I hope she's ok." Ari said turning to the swarm of beedrills.
" AHHH!" Velvet yelled, she turned to see hauntur trying to catch her but it's a ghost type." AHHH- Oh hey Hautor, I don't really think you can hold me." Velvet said getting calmer when she saw Hautor. " hautor." He cried sadly," hey it's ok, tell ari I love her." Velvet said as her last word.
.
..
...
-splat-
" hmm" velvet gasped as she she wasn't meat by death instead she was meat by water. " w-what I'm not dead?" Velvet said looking around." Eevee-eev!" Eevee said sitting in velvets lap. " hauntor!" Hautor yelled flying to her. " hey hauntor tell ari I'm-"
velvet started untill something hard hit her head, more certainly 93 lbs. " OWWWW!" Velvet yelled, a pokemon had landed on her head. " what is that?" Velvet said rubing her head and pulling out her pokedex .
"Dreaming of one day flying, it practices by leaping off cliffs every day.and Its well-developed neck muscles and iron-like head can smash boulders into pieces." The pokedex read. " it must of went falling off the cliff, to try to fly." Velvet said, getting up. " BAGON!?" Bagon yelled, " what you know you can fly?" Velvet asked looking at bagon." Bagon bagon." Bagon said nodding its head. " ok well my names velvet, and this is eevee. And my sister's ari, Hautor." Velvet said introducing everyone to him.
" bag bagon bagon ba?" Bagon asked." Hmm what do you what help to get to the top?" Velvet asked trying to understand the pokemon. " bagon." Bagon agreed jumping in velvets arms with eevee. " oK your heavy, but how about this I'll promise you one better I'll help you fly." Velvet said
" bagon bagon!?" Bagon asked jumping in her arms." YuP Why NoT?" Velvet said" but I think you should stop jumping in my arms, your heavy. " velvet said." Bagon." He said jumping out of her hands. ' that was Easier then I thought. ' velvet thought.
" hey hauntor tell ari I'm alive, please." Velvet said, hauntor nodded and floted up.
" ok then bagon show me the way." Velvet said turning around. " bagon bag!" Bagon said facing a eage of a cliff that they can fly on." Ok the eevee let's go." Velvet said going to the cliff.