Ep 5- oh no

Dratini
Female
Dragon tail
Dragon pulse
Blizzard
Iron tail
Eevee
Female
Bite
Quirk attack
Swift
Protect
Larvitars
Male
Rock slide
Hyper beam
Dig
Protected
Deino
Female
Dragon breath
Crunch
Bite
Fire fang
"Come on guys were almost their." Velvet yelled running to the professor lab. "Clemont go faster!" Bonnie yelled at her older brother, how was lagging behind."I'm running as fast as I can. Ash, velvet, dont wait for me get going." Clement said out of breath. "You got it." Ash said running.
"This way ash." Velvet said"the sycamore lab is this way." When they got in their it was empty."hello professor sycamore are you here?" Ash asked. "Comeing." He answer walking out of one of the doors. when the professor's saw froakie he came over. "Professor you know this froakie?" Velvet asked. "I sure do. Sophie come quick!" He yelled for his assistant. "We've been looking everywhere for you. Your trainer has been in recent contact with us." He said then giving it to his assistant.
"Professor if froakie has a trainer where is it now, are they comeing?" Velvet asked." I'm afraid not. He contacted us to let us now he wanted to give up froakie." The professor said. "What?" Velvet said. Finally Clement made it to the lab."how's froakie?" He asked.
They then went to where the froakie was being taken care of."poor froakie."ash said as the professor came up to them." Theirs nothing to worry about." He said. "Sophie is the best at what she dose." The professor sits down and introduces him self to ash and so did the others."forgive me for not thanking you yet for saving froakie." He said. " it's more like froakie saved us." Ash said. "So what's up with froakie trainer, and giving him up?" Velvet asked. " well this froakie refuses to listen to its trainer during battles, and their been times when it ran away because it didn't like its trainer." He explained. "A pokemon that dosen't listen to its trainer." Velvet qusitend
"Gar gar!" A garchomp said as it looked into where froakie was healing."omg is that a garchomp?" Velvet said excitedly. "Garchomp lives here in the lab."the professor said. The professor what to calm down garchomp."these are the people how saved froakie." The garchomp turned around to see the four of them. "Nice to meat you garchomp." Ash said. Petting the garchomp. "Can I pet the garchomp to?" Bonnie asked. "Of course." The professor said.
While bonnie was petting the garchomp. Velvet spaced out.'a garchomp, it's a dragon ground type. And its pretty rare' she thought. When she spaced in she was asked if she would like to come and see more pokemon."na I'm fine I'm just going to play with my pokemon." She said walking to the couch."come on out dratini. Come on let's go!" She said running to where they said their be. "mega evolve?" She hered the professor assistant say."ah yes we believe some pokemon has a another stage of evolution that they can swice betten." She said. Velvet was going to asked what pokemon can untill she was interrupted by the doors slamming open their where three people claiming to know about mega evolution. When froakie came And said something to suprises garchomp."is their something wrong froakie?" Velvet asked to herself, standing behind the wall. Then the blue haired man took out something. "Now please step aside." The pink haired girl assured the professor assistant. The blue hair man threw something at froakie but missed and hit garchomp instead. "GRA!" Garchomp yelled in pain." Garchomp!" Velvet yelled running to garchomp. Garchomp keeps screaming in pain so froakie tried to get it off. Only to fall back. " stop what your doing to garchomp!" Velvet yelled at the blue haired boy. She was trying to calm down garchomp when it used a move. Thankfully she moved right on time.
Garchomp what out of control bumping into stuff and breaking things. The the thing on its neck turned red and so did its eye. It then whent to the people." Hold up this isn't how we planned it!" The pinky said. "Come on garchomp go with the program!" the "brown hair" one said. The the blu one pressed something and garchomp yelled even louder.
Then ash and the others came."professor throws three did it." The assistant said. "Alright who are you?" He said.
"Prepare for trouble alright we're is! Jessie said. "And make it double, no muss no fuss." James said."team rocket not you again." Velvet said standing up. Near garchomp while ash explains who team rocket is. " and we succeeded at stealings people pokemon." Jessie said. "And today garchomp will fill that need!" James said."like I'm allowing you to take garchomp!" Velvet yelled at them putting her arms in front of garchomp. But she had to ok quickly doge it when it used another move on team rocket blasting them off again.
"Garchomp are you ok?!" Velvet asked looking at garchomp, only for it to start using hyper beam. "Oh no." She said.