Ep 9 let's have a bagon of fun part 2

" bagon how far is it going to be untill we reach the top?" Velvet asked as she was walking the cliff with eevee on her head. " bagon bagon." Bagon said happily." I'm glad your happy bagon." Velvet said falling over with a 'off'. " bagon?" Bagon asked turning around. " no I'm fine, let's keep going." She said standing up, but as soon as she did she fell.
"Luppuny!" A sudden cried came out, as ari's luppuny landed right beside velvet. " oh hey luppuny, where's ari?" She asked looking up. " luppuny." Luppuny said sifting her head to up, where ari was scaling the cliff.
" VELVET YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!" Ari yelled." And also luppuny can you come and help me?' She whispers.
"Luppuny." Luppuny said jumping over to her. " bagon?" Bagon looked at her sister." Oh that's my sis, ari." Velvet said to bagon.
" eavee " eevee said getting off of velvets head. " velvet get up." Ari said as she got off of luppuny. " I cant, I climbed the cliff for hours!" Velvet said trying to get up. Ari sighed as luppuny picked up her younger sister. " wait come on bagon let's go up." Velvet said holding out her hand for bagon.
" you what to bring bagon with you, I thought you where just following it." Ari said getting on luppuny back and grading eevee." Ya I promise it I'll help bagon fly and I'll do that." Velvet said trying to pick up bagon but do to her weak state she could, so ari picked it up. " you know Barton's cant fly, their last evolves salamence can, but bagon can't." Ari said flicking her sister. " ok then I'll just let bagon come with me untill he dose. Right bagon?" Velvet said looking up at bagon as luppuny jumped from laeged to laeged. " bagon!" Bagon yelled.
When they got up to the velvet was strong enough to get up on her own. " so you going to catch bagon?" Ari asked velvet. " hmm what?" Velvet said. " I mean you did say you're evolving bagon so it can fly right, right?" Ari said, velvet now remembering what she said. " oh I guess I did say that. Soo that offer still stays. You what to come with me bagon?" Said velvet. Grasping a pokeball and extending it out for bagon. " bagon!" Bagon said excitedly. " ok then come with me and join my team! " velvet said throwing a pokeball at him.
.
..
...
Dong
" ow ya!" Velvet said throwing out bagon's pokeball. " I've caught a bagon!" She said getting excited. " ok but seriously how much are you going to fall of a cliff?"