Mark Beaks Takes the Stage

The whole arena was literally on their feet as Mark Beaks himself sauntered in with the biggest shit eating grin he would ever plaster on his face as dubstep music was playing , wearing a very fancy black suit with a silver white peacock embroidered on his blazer, with matching turtle neck jumper and shiny dress shoes. He even wore a beautiful Russian diamond ring, obviously to match his beautiful girlfriends'.

Ms. Glamour smiled one of her rare true smiled and applauded for her son as loudly as she could. Chanel was on her feet, screaming ' YEAH! YOU ROCK, LITTLE BRO!' Yuzuru and Anastasia were leading the WADDLE chant with the many Waddle employees in support. And Narcissa was literally drooling, screaming and clapping ' MON DIEU! LE TUXEDO EST SUPER SEXY!!!!'

' CONTROL YOURSELF, WOMAN!!' Yuzuru and Anastasia shouted as they tried to hold Narcissa back. Chanel even ordered a lemonade for Narcissa to calm down, and when Narcissa sat right back down, Ms Glamour patted her future daughter in law's hand lightly.

' There, there, Narcissa, ' Ms Glamour chuckled in her British accent ' Control your urges and save them for later. Oh, I was like that too. Back when me and Randi were younger, he was so sexy with all the amazing suits and big sunglasses. '

The 4 between her all looked at Ms Glamour's longing expression as she dreamt about her dead husband who died in a car crash assassination when Mark was 20, and can totally see how much she loved her late husband. But now they had to focus on Mark's stand up performance.

' HELLOOOO, CHICAGOOOO!!!' Mark screamed at his adoring fans ' TAKE ALL THE PICS AND RECORD ALL THE VIDEOS YOU WANT ON YOUR SMART PHONES, CUZ TONIGHT IS THE MOST BUZZWORTHY NIGHT EVER!!!!'

Everyone in the audience screamed and cheered. Meanwhile, back at McDuck Manor, some cheered, others clapped. Goldie and Gyro started angrily munching on the farfalle pasta salad Daisy made.

' Uh....Aunt Goldie?' Dewey asked his great aunt, his voice laced with concern ' You okay?'

' Goldie is now engaged into angry eating, ' Scrooge hissed as he glared at Mark Beaks who was shouting on screen.

' Yeah, blue guy, ' Gladstone drawled ' Dont even bother Aunt Goldie on this. '

' AGREED ' Donald, Fethry and Della agreed vigorously.

' I HATE THAT MARK BEAKS DOUCHE, ' Gyro grumbled as he proceeded to gnash his teeth to eat nachos. Drake was hissing as Launchpad patted his back to calm him down.

' Yeah, Mark Beak may be a big piece of ass, ' Fenton giggled as he took a sip on the summer berry smoothie ' But he IS funny. '

Everyone ceased their chatter as Team McDuck all paid attention to Mark's performance.

' BE LUCKY THAT YOU LIVE IN A WORLD OF LIKES, HASHTAGS AND SMART PHONES, ' Mark shouted ' THATS RIGHT, CUZ INVENTED THE GIRST EVER SMART PHONE AT THE AGE OF 23! COOLIO, HUH? BUT BEFORE ALL THE FANCY STUFF, LETS JUST SAY WE NEVER HAD THOSE THINGS WHEN I WAS A KID. '

Ms. Glamour was smiling to herself as everyone laughed, knowing what Mark was talkiñ about.

' YEAH, WHEN I WAS A SCHOOL KID I HAD PEOPLE TAKING FOREVER TO DIAL THEM 50S PHONES, THE COMPUTER IS SOOOOO BIG AND SOOOOOO SLOOOOOWWWWWW....' Mark exxagerated every single darn word, and the crowd and Team McDuck were hysterically howling. Even Scrooge and Goldie, who hated Mark Beaks, also started scream laughing.

' I ALWAYS WAS INTERESTED IN THEM COMPUTERS SINCE I WAS 6 WHEN I PLAYED MY FIRST SONIC GAME AT THE ARCADE,' Mark said ' AND MY BABY BUSINESS BRAIN WAS LIKE, ' MAN! THAT AINT WHAT THE PUBLIC WANTS! THEY WANT SOME SUPERTHUG!!' SO I BASICALLY TEAMED UP WITH EVERY OTHER SCIENCE NERD AT SCHOOL, INCLUDING FETHRY DUCK WHO SOMETIMES HELPED WITH MY GEOGRAPHY HOMEWORK WHEN WE WAS 11 -'

The crowd roared with laughter. Narcissa, meanwhile, decided to get up from her seat and creep backstage with her Golden Stagepass to take a closer look at her future husband, and to surprise him, bien sur.

' Tell Mark and Will that we'll join him later, ' Yuzuru, Anastasia and Chanel whispered as Narcissa got up.

Nodding, Narcissa hurriedly tiptoed to backstage, showed off her Gold Stage Pass to the 21 bodyguards, and they all saluted and let her in. Once she got in, Narcissa took out her pearly white long cigarette, smoked a little and smoothed her pearly white taffeta gown with layers of petals , which went with the pink ribbon on her waist, diamond heels and diamond accessories.

' I'm coming for you, big boy, ' Narcissa cackled evilly as she sauntered to backstage, where most of the performers were.

' ANYWAY!!!' Mark screeched to the stage ' I REMEMBER MAKING MY FIRST PHONE. IT AJNT A SMART PHONE ANYWAY ITS JUST A SUPER LIGHT FLIP PHONE I MADE WHEN I WAS 16. ANYWHO!! I WAS ALL LIKE ' DUDE, WHAT AM I DOING! I LITERALLY BURNT SO MANY MIDNIGHT OILS AND THEN I WENT SO MAD OVER THIS SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT!!' But I did it anyway, with the help of my dad - bless his soul - and his 6 older brothers. How did someone manage to live with 6 older brothers is BEYOND ME. '

Everyone started scream laughing. Backstage, Narcissa was already seated in a velvet mini cushion that one of Mark's hired goons gave her, and another goon gave her a cup of free peach smoothie. She thanked them and proceeded to fan herself with her expensive Versailles white fan trimmed with Viennese lace.

' A FEW DAYS LATER, ' Mark yelled ' I WAS IN THE SCIENCE FAIR WITH WILL, ASHTON AND ERNIE. THESE DUDES ARE REAL CLASS ACTS DURING MY ST. CORNELIUS COOT DAYS. WE DIDNT EVEN WIN. '

Everyone groaned and sighed. Then Ms. Glamour shouted from her seat ' FUCK THOSE LOOSERS! YOU BECAME A SUCCESSFUL MAGNATE WHILE THAT POTATO CIRCUIT DUDE WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN!!'

And then people started howling and cheering and clapping. Team McDuck was clapping and wheezing. Mark even shed a small tear and chuckled.

' Awwww, thanks mom, ' Mark laughed ' YEAH, SO WE WAS SO SAD....BUT DONT PANIC! WE JUST TREATED OURSELVES TO FUNZO'S FOR CHOCOLATE SUNDAY AND WE WAS WE'RE SINGING IN THE RAIN! JUST SINGING IN THE RAIN!!'

Everyone clapped along as Mark sang and danced a little of Singong in the Rain. After that, he cracked a few more Social media jokes for a few minutes, then he sajs.

' Woah, I must have gone overboard! Silly me, ' Mark chuckled and everyone laughed ' ANYWAY, LADIES AND GERMS! GIVE IT UP FROM THE YOUNG TEENS OF THE SHANGHAI THEATRE ACADEMY TO THEIR VIRAL COMEDY SHORT - MUCH ADO ABOUT NOODLES!! BEAKS OUT!!'

All hell broke loose AGAIN as Mark dropped his mic and rushed out of the stage to greet Will and some other performers.