The Photo and Epilogue

When Team McDuck grown ups received the scandalous photo, they received a text from Raimundo saying ' SEE AT YOUR FUCKING RISK ' before opening the file.

Unlike Chanel and the co,. the Team McDuck adults were roaring with laughter. Gyro and Fenton were wheezing. Donald, Daisy and Della were rolling over with laughter. Indigo and Ty screamed as they banged their fist on the floor. Drake and Launchpad laughed so hard they actually cried. Panchito, Esmeralda and Gladstone laughed so much they nearly threw up. Jose, Rosinha and Fethry howled so much they started coughing. It was a mad house.

' What's so funny??' Louie howled, being just as confused as the other kids.

' YOU - HA - DONT - HA HA HA - WANNA KNOW!!' Indigo screamed.

' I THINK I LOST MY BREATH!!' Fenton hollered and proceeded to roll over himself as he scream laughed.

Rhe kids pretty much escaped to the kitchen until everything cooled off ( which took at least 15 minutes )before they returned to see they missed 2 acts.

Needless to say, it was a wonderful night for everyone. The show lasted 3 hours, but even when they all dimmed the lights and tucked into their sleeping bags, they all took turns to tell scary stories.

The following morning, Scrooge and Goldie woke up to see that everyone else had already cleaned up and were snoring in the living room like babies.

' Should we wake them up?' Goldie smiled, as she knew that most of them will be on their way.

' No, let them sleep for a little while  ' Scrooge laughed as he and Goldie went to the kitchen for coffee and toast. ' I suppose they will have so much to tell to everyone else about last night.....'