Raimundo's act

When Jose and Rosinha saw Raimundo sauntering on the stage with the biggest shit wating grin ever, with a tight blue shirt, matching Jean's and dress shoes with a djamond Rolex watch and prance on the stage as samba music was played, they are so shocked that they spit out the juices they had been drinking.

' DID YOUR BROTHER TELL YOU THIS!!' Jose screamed.

' NAO!!' Rosinha hollered ' HE TOLD ME AND MY PARENTS THAT HE IS GOING TO A CHICAGO MISSION....NEVER OCCURED TO ME HE WOULD TAKE PART IN THIS!!'

Everyone leaned forward to get a closer look at what the Vaz heir would perform.

' MUITO OBRIGADO, SENHORS AND SENHORAS!!' Raimundo screamed and bowed exxageratedly as everyone laughed. ' THAT MEANS THANK YOU, LADIES AND GERMS IN PORTUGUESE !!'

More cheers and laughs echoed down the hall, as everyone in the McDuck Living Rooom roared with laughter. Jose and Rosinha guffawed and made a mental note to call Raimundo after his performance.

' IM SO MAD, MAN! JUST HEARD SOME SHITTY REPRESENTARION OF LATIN CULTURE! THAT WAS JUST MOT COOL MAN! NOT COOL!!'

Everyone laughed. And all the Central and South Americans down the audience, Esmeralda, Jose, Rosinha, Pancbjto and Fenton were cheering, hooting and screaming ' YAY! RAIMUNDO! YOU TELL EM!'

' I HEARD IT ALL THE DARN TIME!' Raimundo hollered ' YOU EVER HEARD SOMEOME SAY OH LOOK HERE IS THIS MAMACITA I BET SHE LITERALLY COOKS THOSE TACOS FOR 10 KIDS!!'

Everyone roared with laughter at Raimundo's brutally honest joke about close minded racist.

' This young man does know what he is talking about, ' Ms Glamour thought to herself. ' Racjsm is definitely NOT IT. '

' I'M TELLING YOU!' Raimundo screamed. ' NOT ALL OF THEM BRAZILIANS SMOKE! NOT ALL OF THE MEXICANS BECOME BULLFIGHTERS OR FLAMENCO DANCERS!! NOT ALL SPANISH PEOPLE SING THE OPERA!!'

The cheers grew louder and louder. At the McDuck living room, everyone watched in amusement as Panchito, Esmeralda, Jose, Fenton and Rosinha stood up and dance around, singing, ' EY, MACARENA!THIS IS THE GREATEST THING WE EVER HEARD!!'

' ONE TIME I REMEMBER THAT I WAS IN A RESTAURANT IN HEW YOLK, ' Raimundo narrated ' ME AND A COUPLE OF FRIENDS JUST BOOZING AND HAVING A FRW LAUGHS. AND THEN THERE WAS THIS GIRL - A VERY PRETTY RED HEAD. I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING CHARMING WHEN SHE SAID ' YOURE SO SEXY. WHICH PART OF ITALIAN ARE YOU FROM?!'

Raimundo then made a face of pure outrage as everyone was once again in utt2r hysterics. Many of then laughed so hard that they threw their snacks on the floor. Donald, Della, Daisy, Gyro, Drake and Launchpad screamed and guffawed. The kids all OOOOOOOOOOHed and hollered ' UNCLE RAIMUNDO DIDNT GET HER NUMBER CUZ SHE IS RACIST!!'

' Let's just say I didnt even get her number, ' Raimundo spoke in a flat tone and everyone laughed even louder.

Raimundo turned out to be a very talented comedian. Every joke and every little song he broke out he got tons of cheers, laughs and responses. By the time he finished, he introduced Jimmy Swanson and Anita Ramirez musical act ' Anything you can do I can do better and hopped off the stage. '

Jose and Rosinha wasted no time dialing Rosinha's younger brother.

Everyone crowded around Rosinha's phone ( she set it on facetime ) and soon, the faces of Chanel, Will, Yuzuru, Anastasia and Raimundo appear. They are making funny faces, laughing and said HI!! in their mother tongue. Max and his gang are out of the dressing room to explore other parts of backstage. Goofy was taking pictures of the performers and the props.

' CONGRATS ON YOUR PERFORMANCE, RAI!' Jose roared as Raimundo was sipping on his cup of mango smoothie.

' OBRIGADO!' Raimudno screamed and had high fives with Will and Yuzuru.

' MY DARLING LITTLE BROTHER!!' Rosinha yelled. ' WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME OR YOUR MAMA OR PAPA!! THEY BOTH ARE SO SHOCKED TO SEE YOU ON TV!!'

' IT IS A SURPRISE, MY DARLING SISTER!' Raimundo laughed. ' The truth is, I did go to that mission in Chicago. But then I got Yuzuru and Anastasia who invited me on the show. And I was like, Why not stay in Chicago a little longer??'

Everyone from both sides of the call laughed. Daisy then asked ' Where's Narcissa?'

' Speaking of which,' Chanel answered. ' They havent come out of their room in, well, forever!!'

' What are they doing now?' Launchpad asked.

' We're not going to answer as there are some kids in the call, ' Will chuckled and everyone laughed, save the kids who are confused.

' CAN WE GET YOUR AUTOGRAPHS?!?!' Thevkids screamed.

' Raimundo san just told us about it just now!' Yuzuru laughed. ' Why, what a big family Scrooge sensei has. So we decided to write on cards and send it to all off you via delivery!'

The kids are too happy that they mock fainted and screamed. Della, Daisy, Drake and Launchpad all rushed to the kids' sides to calm them down, as Donald said ' THANKS A LOT!! WE ARE VERY TOUCHED!'

' NAO HA PROBLEMA!' Raimundo giggled ' Oh, by the way, se need to look for Mark and Narcissa, as they had been hiding in their dressing room for ages. '

Anastasia laughed and exclaimed in her Russian accent. ' Oh! I wonder what are they doing?!?!'

The grown ups all guffawed, as Daisy sighed, ' You all have fun searching now. We need to clear our plates. And we are stuffed!'

' I am NOT surprised, girlfriend, ' Chanel laughed ' Considering the pic of the food you gave me, it wont be surprising that you all feel so full. '

Everyone chuckled and both sides said their goodbyes.

When Raimundo and the other grown up celebrities in the dressing room hung up, Will jumped up and screamed, ' QUICK! LET'S GO FIND MARK AND NARCISSA!!'