Scrooge and Goldie Hit the Covers

As Team McDuck are roaring with laughter at the Shanghai teens' skit, Scrooge started to yawn in a very unconvincing way.

' Yawn......I'm tired. Shall we hit the covers, Goldie?' Scrooge fake yawned and looked at Goldie in an unreadable expression.

' Yeah, sure, Scroogey, ' Goldie caught on and winked at Scroogw, who blushed fiercely.

Lucky for them, everyone else seemed to be too preoccupied to even notice Scrooge and Goldie's conversation.

As Scrooge and Goldie got up, Fenton gasped ' You leaving already? Its only 8 thrity! The night is still young!'

' No....' Scrooge fake yawned and took Goldie by the arm ' We're going to bed.'

' Uh huh.....' everyone else raised their eyebrow and drawled as they all tried hard not to snigger.

' Good night!' Scrooge and Goldie faked dragged themselves to the master bedroom. Once they made sure that everyone else didnt see them, Scroogr tore off his ' tired old man facade ' and picked a giggling Goldie up and the two raced to the master bedroom.

Everyone else was roaring with laughter as one of the teens who was dressed as an old man trying to stuff noodles in his face, and the crowd was hysterical. Everyone backstage who saw that was howling with laughter.

Some moments later, everyone started to feel a little odd, Goldie and Scrooge seemed so...awfully quiet. Both of them are loud snorers, so it is strange to hear them so quiet.

' Umm...' Jose began ' Who wants to go and check on what's happening in the master bedroom?'

All the grown ups immediately started whistling in procrastination. Then, suddenly, Drake stood up. ' I'll do it. '

' So am I, ' Fenton got up as well.

All the grown ups gasped, cheered and clapped.

' What is going on, dad?' BOYD asked innocently in his blue polka dot pyjamas as he ate some cherry and apple pie.

' You'll get it when you are older, ' Gyro said and kissed his robot son's forehead. To Drake and Fenton, he whipped out two pairs of tiny earpieces and said ' Alright! These will help you eavesdrop to rooms even if they are installed with thin sound proof foam within their walls. I wish you both good luck. '

Launchpad kissed Drake good luck. Fenton got good luck hugs from Donald, Jose and Panchito. As Fenton and Drake left, the kids all mumbled to themselves,

' What just happened??'

Amongst the dark bedroom halls, Fenton and Drake lit up their torches and crept silently near the Master bedroom.

' Man, ' Fenton gulped 'Never been to Mr McDuck's bedroom before, or near it?'

' Why is Jose asking this??' Drake this.

' Horny, nosy, Brazilian parrot, ' Fenton chuckled ' Man, I cant wait to tell Vivienne and Raimundo all about this sleepover...' Fenton, Vivienne and Raimundo had got each others' Instaquack ( the latter 2 got it from their older sisters ) and are now overseas facetime BFFs.

As they approached closer to the master bedroom, wearing Gyro's new earpiece, Fenton heard something he would never heard in his life.

The sound of the luxurious master bed creaking was evident to his ear, as well as Goldie's shrieks and moans.

' OH! OHHHHH!! SCROOGEY!! WORK YOUR MAGIC!! YES!! YES!!'

Fenton gasped. Then clamped his mouth. Never in his 23 years of life did he ever thought that his boss, the richest man in the world, would have such a voracious sexual appetite, even if he became a grandpa.

' What's up, bud?' Drake asked, concerned for his younger friend. Fenton only shuddered and pointed at the door.

Drake scooted closer to the door, only to hear Scrooge's grunts and moans.

' Come all over me, my little gold nugget....I missed this. Oh, how I missed this....'

Drake took off his earpiece just in time to avoid hearing Goldie's ear splitting orgasm.

As the Chinese act ended on screen, and everyone else applauded and guffawed, Fenton and Drake were silent screaming and ran down to where everyone else is.

' Well, then Crackshell?' Gyro donned on a shit eating smirk ' What did you hear??'

Fenton is still hyperventilating, and Panchito and Esmeralda had to sit him down and Lena and Violet gave him a glass of lemonade to calm him down. As Drake sat beside Launchpad and accepted the glass of water Launchpad giving her, he drank it, looked at everyone dead in the eye and uttered, in the most deadpan expression ever, ' Scrooge and Goldie are committing the act of shaming Jesus. '

And all hell broke loose.

The kids all watched in horror as all the adults are in utter hysterics. Those who are drinking suddenly sputtered out the drink at the people across them. those who are eating nearly choked on their food. Indigo and Ty are screaming and laughing. Fenton was blushing deeply and cringing. The 3 caballeros rolled over with laughter.

' OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!' The grown ups all screamed.

' I NEVER KNEW THAT UNCA SCROOGE STILL HAD IT IN HIM!!' Della roared.

' WHO KNEW THAT OUR BOSS IS THIS KINKY??' Gyro howled and everyone else was in hysterics.

' What's the act of Shaming jesus?' Lena and Violet asks innocently.

' You dont even wanna know, ' the grown ups answered with a deadpan expression on their faces. Then they continued to burst out laughing hysterically.

It took.a few brainstorms for the kids to figure out what exactly the grown ups are guffawing so loudly about did the kids started oooooooohing , screaming, howling and laughing as well.