Will Hawks : Movies and Tv Shows

The crowd went completely ballistic as a very tall, handsome hawk with big muscles in hip hop gear started hopping right on the stage.

Scrooge and Goldie were jumped out of their seats by everyone else's suddenly loud singing.

' WEST PHILADELPHIA ! BORN AND RAISED! ON THE PLAY GROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS! CHILLING OUT, MAXING OUT AND BEING ALL COOL, AND SHOOTING SOME B BALL OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL!!' everyone else ( save a very shocked Scrooge and Goldie ) scream sung and guffawed loudly.

' HOW ON EARTH DO YOU KIDS HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY?!?!' Scrooge hollered in shock.

' AND WHAT'S A B BALL???' Goldie asked loudly, confused by the phrase.

' B Ball means Basketball, Mrs McDee, ' Launchpad laughed as Drake wheezed and laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

By the time Will Hawks took on centre stage, his 2 older sisters Karli and Brandi, 2 younger brothers Lincoln and Chris, Karli's newly wedded husband Troy, and 2 younger sisters Mercedes and Marcia stood up and clapped as loudly as they could. Chanel, Anastasia, Narcissa and Yuzuru were screaming and clapping. And Ms Glamour simply just clapped enthusiastically and nodded, approving Will's outfit for the show.

Karli is a world famous tv host and therapist. She and her husband, Eric Schaeffer, a handsome owl and the CEO of a travel enterprise named Jeunesse, live in New Yolk. Brandi is the founder and CEO of Hawks Cosmetics in St. Canard. Lincoln works as a top lawyer in a New Yolk law firm. Chris is a world famous stand up comedian and Broadway/Hollywood star. Mercedes and Marcia are nearly finishing their Ivy League degrees.

' HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO CHICAGOOOOOOO!!!' Will roared as mightily as he could, and the crowd roared back with equal enthusiasm.

' THIS IS A DOPE NIGHT! THIS IS A DOPE NIGHT, Y'ALL!!' Will screamed ' AND YA KNOW ONE OF THE BEST THINGS TO DO DURING THIS NIGHT? WATCHING TVS AND MOVIE SHOWS!!!'

The stadium exploded with hoots, guffaws and loud cheers.

' NOW FIRSTLY, ' Will shouted again ' YOU AND I, WE'RE THE SAME. YOU EAT BURGERS, I EAT BURGERS. YOU GOT DETENTION IN SCHOOL, I HAD SEVERAL DETENTIONS BACK AT SCHOOL. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, IM ON TV, AND YO ASS AINT!!'

Everyone knew he meant people at home watching the whole show, so everyone in the audience guffawed. Meanwhile, back at McDuck manor, everyone didnt know whether to laugh or feel somewhat insulted.

' WATCHING TV AND MOVIES IS A PRIME ENTERTAINMENT FOR EVERYONE, ' Will explained ' YOU WATCH TV, I WATCH TV, KIDS WATCH TV, EVEN BABIES WATCH TV!' Everyone roared with laughter at that. ' THATS GREAT AND ALL. BUT THE REAL DRAMA IS BEHIND THE SCENES. '

The audience and Team McDuck OOOOOOOOOOHed. Everyone else ( save Scrooge and Goldie, who are checking each other out ) scooted a little closer to the tv to hear a hilarious BTS story.

' I still remember shooting Fresh Prince of Bel air as if it were yesterday, ' Will sighed, and everyone cheered. ' It was dope, man! I can never forget the times with my old buddies - Alfonso Wings, Tatiana Browning, Taylor Brooks, Mrs Eva McEany and of course, the late, great Adam West, who played Uncle Phil....I miss him, man. '

Everyone laughed and teared up a little. Team McDuck all shed tears a little for the passing of the famous actor.

' Anyway!' Will cleared his throat ' One of the funniest days were when we was filming ICE TRAY COMES TO VISIT. Y'ALL REMEMBER THAT! THIS IS THE ONLY ONE TIME MARK BEAKS HIMSELF APPEARED ON THIS DARN SHOW!!!'

Everyone roared even louder. Backstage, Mark Beaks himself was dancing and vibing to himself.

' At 18, I got my first appearance on tv. And now I am the King of Social Media, got on the Global Best dressed List, and the most gorgeous girl in the world as my GIRLFRIEND!!' Mark sang and danced to himself.

As he was doing that, Steve and Viola, a roller derby legend, Hollywood lawyer and activist, gave Mark puzzles looks.

' What's eating this kid?' Steve asked.

' He's just being him, ' Viola guffawed. ' He's been Will's BFF since they was 11! Leave him alone to enjoy his dance!'

' Can you believe he was the King of Social Media now??' Will guffawed and everyone laughed louder ' Yeah, me and Alfonso cant believe it either. Back at the day, we was 18 year old dudes, acting as dumb as any college dude would be. ' Everyone started howling. ' And we had to dance some funny break dance scene. Now, Alfonso is real smooth at almost all kinds of dance, save breakdance. SO ME ABD MARK SPENT WEEKS TRYING TO TEACH HIM. AND WHEN THE DAY OF SHOOTING THE SCENE CAME, WE HAD 51 TAKES CUZ WE MADE EVERY SINGLE DARN MISTAKE POSSIBLE REGARDING TO BLOOPERS!!! Alfonso got hit by Mark on the shoulder, Mark fell flat on the face several times, we cant stop laughing...'

Now everyone is in literal hysterics. Will's 6 siblings fell off their seats. Narcissa laughed so hard she very nearly cried and Chanel, who was having stomach pains from laughing too hard, had to.give her future sister in law and one of her best friends a tissue to wipe some tears. Ms Glamour laughed long and loud. Backstage, everyone started scream laughing as Steve guffawed ' THATS MY SON, SEE! MY SON!!'

' And let's not only forget another memorable cameo, with YUZURU KITARO STARRING AS CARLTON'S JAPANESE FRIEND IN ULA!!' Will roared. A white spotlight casted on Yuzuru and Anastasia, who stood up, waved and bowed at the screaming fans. Yuzuru even screamed ' DOMO ARIGATO, MY ADORING FANS!!' and Anastasia screamed the same thing in Russian. ' Now, it was in around Season 3. We was 20. The producers had trouble finding a Japanese man so I'm like YO I THINK I KNOW A DUDE! Now, Yuzuru and Mark were in the same computer science degree in Harvard. Those dudes are real smart. So I called Mark, asked him if he had a Japanese friend, and BOOM, YUZURU KITARO, FAMOUS FIGURE SKATER WHO WAS A ROOKIE BACK THEN ARRIVED AND WENT OH, OHAYGOZAYI MAS, PRODUCERS SENSEIS!!'

Everyone guffawed, and Team McDuck ( Save Scrooge and Goldie ) SHRIEKED With laughter. Yuzuru blushed and laid his head on his Russian lady's shoulder, and Anastasia guffawed loudly and patted her Japanese boyfriend on the hair.

' Man, Alfonso and I had so much fun with him. Yuzuru I'd not only cool on ice, but cool in real life too!! One time, he even treated us to some amazing Korean takeout and WE'S NEVER TRIED IT! But then he played a food prank by confusing the gold red spicy sauce instead of the regular one. LETS JUST SAY WE ALL STARTED SPLUTTERING AND DANCING CRAZY!! GREAT PRANK, YUZURU!!'

Yuzuru scream laughed at the memory and the audience and Team McDuck roared with laughter as Will kept on delivering joke after joke referring to movies and TVs.

After several minutes, Will announced ' Whoa, looks like I'm running out of time! Need to give it up for the next performer!!'

Will didnt even need to do some hammy introduction when Narcissa stood up from her seat and led the Waddle employees who are seated in the audience seats to do a special STOMP STOMP CLAP. Narcissa even screamed ' ALLON SY, LES MOSQUETAIRES DE WADDLE!! WHERE IS YOUR ENERGY!!'

' Well, as the future Mrs Beaks showed me, I need NO FURTHER INTRODUCTION !!' Will hollered ' LADIES AND GERMS, GIVE IT UP FOR THE FOUNDER AND CEO OF WADDLE, THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SOCIAL MEDIA STAR AND ONE OF MY DEAREST AND OLDEST FRIENDS, MAAAAAARK BEAAAAAKS!!!'