Chapter 4

I don't really like how this chapter flows, but it had to happen before I could continue the plot so... also little trigger warning: mention of death, and argueing

Fire roars…

Homes crumble...

People scream...

This is wrong…

Everything is wrong…

He can fix this…

It'll be okay…

Death…

People are dying…

Begging for their lives…

Blood on his hands…

A metallic taste in his mouth...

Everything is wrong..  

And it's his fault…

He'll fix it…

He has to fix it… 

“I reject you as my mate…” 

No!

No!

No!

A loud scream leaves His mouth as he shoots up from His grassy bed. His honey colored eyes glowing brightly in the dark night as they darted around frantically. Once He regained his bearings a deep growl emanated from his chest. 

He stood up pacing frantically, running angry hands through His short brown hair. “I will find it… I will fix this… None of this ever happened… It's fine!” 

____________

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Wahoo! In your face suckas!” Molly cheered victoriously as she hopped on the couch dancing the others in the room all let out a collective groan. Dropping their controllers in defeat.

“Mama won?” Lyla said with bright eyes. 

“Yes baby! Ya mama is a winner!”  Molly said happily. 

Dane rolled his eyes and grabbed his mates ankle pulling her into his lap. “Darling, I love you, but you are way too competitive. It’s only mario kart.” 

Molly pouted as she cuddled into Dane, “I know but I never win!” She whined. 

“That’s because I usually do.” Xel stated with a smirk. 

“Not true, I am clearly the champ!” Zaylea stated. 

“I’m on my Angel’s side. She is the champ out of all of us. We are unworthy to be in such an amazing person’s presence.” Ash stated giving her a kiss on the cheek  making Zaylea turn three shades of read.

Molly smacked Dane’s arm, “Why aren’t you that cute with me?” 

Dane raised an eyebrow and smirked, “You want me to embarrass you?”  

“Well um…” She was stuck she did, but she didn’t want to say so. 

“How about I do this instead?” He started tickling her stomach making her squirm in his grip.

“Ah no! Lyla help! Save mama!” Molly said through her giggles. 

“I shall save you mama!” Lyla walked slowly over and flicked her father's arm. “Be nice to mama!” 

“Be nice to mama?” He questioned pausing his onslaught of tickles. Lyla nodded. “Hmm alright… I’ll just have to switch targets!” He shifted Molly off and went on his hands and knees after Lyla. Lyla squealed and laughed as she ran away. Dane hot on her tail.