Birthday Girl

A/N: Welcome to my second book on my soulmate series, if you came from Unexpected Soulmate hello again!! If your a new reader welcome💜

——————————————————————-

(Y/N POV)

Today is my 18th birthday, I'm kind of nervous but exited at the same time. I need to get used to the idea of talking to someone through my thoughts still...

Everyone says it's awesome but imagine having someone talking to you if they want 24/7.

I get up and as soon as I open the door I see my mom with a cake singing happy birthday to me. "Eomma I love you but it's 6 am"

"But it's a special day, aren't you excited?!"

"Excited as I'll ever be, now let me get dressed I'll meet you down stairs in a bit, and thank you for the cake eomma"

I live with my mom and little brother, my dad and my mom divorced a year ago, I was really close to him so it cost me a lot to see him move out but I still see him from time to time, mostly on the weekends.

I have two close friends, Nali and Hyejin. We are childhood best friends so I trust them with all my heart.

I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower, then I put my uniform on and grab my backpack.

"Just in time for breakfast, I made pancakes!"

"Thank you, I'll eat them on the way"

"Okay but grab more for Nali and Hyejin"

"I will"

I open the front door and see Nali at the doorstep waiting for me like she does every school day.

"Happy birthday Y/n! I can't believe today is the day you can finally talk to your soulmate, isn't that thrilling? There's still so many months till my birthday..."

"I'm excited...kind of, more nervous than anything else. And your birthday is in two months that's not a lot"

"That's true, well did your soulmate contact you yet?"

"Nope, I mean why would he? This soulmate thing has a timer or something that warns the other person?"

"Not that I know of, but let's forget this topic for a little while and walk to school, we can't be late again or our Math teacher will flip, that man never seems to rest."

"Yeah your right...when was the last time he missed a class? Math teachers are just scary, that's why I don't like math at all"

We quicken our pace and walk to school, when we get there Hyejin is at the door waiting for us.

"Hi girls! I though you we're gonna be late again...and happy birthday Y/n! I give her a smile and she asks me about my soulmate as did Nali and I gave her her the exact same answer.

————————————————————————

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter!! You're free to correct my grammar but be nice, some of you forget that all of us make spelling mistakes and I'm not different so, be polite when correcting.

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)